[By Demand] - Digit May 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

smj

Broken In
1. FIFA Manager 07 Patch 1.0
2. New star soccer 3 trial (10 mb) from www.newstarsoccer.com and its commentry update (45 mb) from *www.nssunplugged.com
3. Microsoft Windows OneCare Live trial setup file
4. cheatbook database 2007
5. Total commander 7
6. Winxp 64 bit edition trial

1. FIFA Manager 07 Patch 1.0
2. New star soccer 3 trial (10 mb) from www.newstarsoccer.com and its
commentry update (45 mb) from *www.nssunplugged.com
3. Microsoft Windows OneCare Live trial setup file
4. cheatbook database 2007
5. Total commander 7
6. Winxp 64 bit edition trial
7. SPSS

Last edited:

metric

Broken In
Eng tpc in fst trck

Cheers to Team Digit,
What an assistive Fast Track, I'm really grateful to team Digit who collated such useful sites and complied a Fast Track of that sites for us. It would take months for any student in finding required info. at net, Imagine how utile will be the Fast Track.
Can I ask you a question ?, Its really great that you guys have mentioned sites on most of the topics a student would ever require. Team Digit, hope you guys are aware that English (both written and spoken) is one such subject which can't be ingnored, Pls. can you devote a side of a page in your magazine listing some of the most useful sites on the subject of English(both written and spoken)in your forthcoming issue,would be very much thankful to you if by any means you could give us the needed info. as you had given for many other subject.
I hope you won't ignore the request, as each one of us who read Digit knows, readers requests are as significant for Digit, as Digit is for its readers

Last edited:

amol_dan

Right off the assembly line
Please include a fast track on MacOSX and pleaaaaaaaaase give Sabayon Linux 3.3 (DVD version).

Sunita

Can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz include Maya Trial Version (for animation and 3D Modeling) in your May DVD

OP
S

Sirius

Team Digit
RaghuKL said:
why not bundle the excellent tutorials posted in the tutorials into a fast track ??
windows service pack 2 please...
Flash 8.0 trial..

Hopefully we should get trial version of Flash CS3 next month, hence you will have to wait till June to see it on our DVD

Last edited:
M

mshiva

Please include VS C++ 2005 Express full iso.
It would be useful for students like me.

upendra_gp

In the zone
All Driverpacks from *driverpacks.net/DriverPacks/overview.php
They are really useful for people who build their own XP cd's like me.

Heemu

I am requesting 4 a software "Rar Repair Tool" with WORKING crack/serial/patch etc...Thanks in advance :)

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Heemu said:
I am requesting 4 a software "Rar Repair Tool" with WORKING crack/serial/patch etc...Thanks in advance :)
They will never give you cracks /serials/patchs etc to unlock the software.

T

thunderbird.117

Heemu said:

Did i hear that?.

smj

Broken In
Internatonal cricket captain 2006 or 2007 (*www.cricketweb.net/downloadscentre/commerical/internationalcricketcaptain2006.php)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom