[By Demand] Digit August 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

JGuru said:
That's a nice collection of movies @FatBeing . So how many movies will be included in the DVD?
Is it two or three?

Cough. Maybe Zero. :D

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
You may not, under any circumstances, allowed to reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files (including, but not limited to, .rm, .smil, .mpg or .mov files) made available for playback on the LikeTelevision™ web site without LikeTelevision™'s express written consent.

I've written to them for permission; let's see. But as of now, yes - zero would be quite accurate.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Windows Vista Beta and Office 2007 Beta

Hi

Can you supplay the free avalable downloads of Windows Vista and Office 2007?

It's a lot to download using internet.

Also a pdf containing some great registry tweaks?

Please Please
Aditya

Champ

.NET Guru
previous issues in pdf format (aug 05 - july 06)

have i made my point clear

me along with other members r demanding the same for the past 3 months but no one is listening

please for the god's sake provide it this time as it is very very inconvinient to carry printted mag

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Nvidia's latest Video Drivers
*nvidia.com

3D Box Maker Pro(I need this badly)
*www.canadiancontent.net/tech/download/3D_Box_Maker_Professional.html

blackpearl

The Devil
FatBeing said:
You may not, under any circumstances, allowed to reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files (including, but not limited to, .rm, .smil, .mpg or .mov files) made available for playback on the LikeTelevision™ web site without LikeTelevision™'s express written consent.
I've written to them for permission; let's see. But as of now, yes - zero would be quite accurate.

You are right, there is no mention of public domain on the website. Since they were offering movies for download and the website did not look a warez site to me, I took them to be public domain movies. But I don't understand these free-to-use-but-cannot-distribute type of license. Anyway, I've found out that "Escape from Sobibor" does belong to public domain. It can be downloaded from here.

*www.publicdomaintorrents.com/nshowmovie.html?movieid=789

"The Lady Vanishes" appears in the list of public domain movies according to wikipedia, but I m not sure and in all probability is incorrect, since none of the other Hitchcock movies are in public domain.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Public_domain_films

T

thunderbird.117

Re: Windows Vista Beta and Office 2007 Beta

aditya.shevade said:
Hi

Can you supplay the free avalable downloads of Windows Vista and Office 2007?

It's a lot to download using internet.

Also a pdf containing some great registry tweaks?

Please Please
Aditya

That is called illegal. Digit cant download them without MS permission.

black_hawk

Broken In
Some Detailed Information About Repairing Of Mother Boards. Like Bad Caps and Trouble Shooting Mother Board For No Display realated to no boot up.

PSU, RAM, Processor Everything Fine but Still No Booting.Just all the leds on CPU Glows up and Monitor Led Blinks. Please Include If Possible

sanprince

Broken In
Right now i can think of is Abbyfine reader (full version) i know it was given previously..so if anyone can tell me how to get my hands on that issue.. will be fine also,

Also convertors like avi to divx.. divx to avi...... etc.. all formats to all .

aakash

Broken In
1. All the Fast Track PDFs
2. E-book on how to make 3D games
3. Any recommended s/w for making 3D games is also to be included... plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz
4. E-book on how to make 3D games
5. E-book on how to make 3D games
6. E-book on how to make 3D games
7. E-book on how to make 3D games
8. E-book on how to make 3D games

mihirvashist

Journeyman
i would like if you can,
provide all the previous issues of digit in pdf(i mean all the issues for past five years)
all the issues of fast track in pdf

provide a separate CD for UBUNTU since i can't burn iso's of the os you provide so give it in a separate cd please

Last edited:

rohan

In the zone
I just have one demand. Please please include this in the Digit DVD this time. I''m begging you to do so:

1. PostgreSQL 8.1.4
Download: *wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp?file=binary/v8.1.4/win32/postgresql-8.1.4-1-ja.zip

Thanks a lot.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
DARK STAR ONE DEMO

Digit had done a really good job by giving us the MICROSOFT FREELANCER DEMO few years back ... please repeat the good deed & favour by giving us the Dark Star One Demo...!!!

I just downloaded the Demo, it is 919MB ... So this request is for all the unfortunate people who cannot download such huge amounts in few hours!!!

It's available all over the net, so theres no point in giving the download link ... you can simply Google it out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom