[By Demand] Digit August 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

qarch

Going green anyone?
How about giving software in themes. eg a theme on graphics will include a wide variety of freeware/shareware/demos for editing/viewing/cataloging etc of graphic images, both raster & vector, etc. The theme could change every month to others like linux, web, games, tutorials, etc. You have been doing these things earlier, but not extensively. Of course, the regular items will still remain.

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
ulead video studio 10
pinnacle studio latest version.
pls pls pls. as these have not been provided for a long time.
and yeah
Autopatcher latest version

T

tukaibatman

pleazzzz give office 12 beta if you can distribute it
otherwise the Nero 7 Trial Version full package about 500+ MB

i_me_myself_varun

Right off the assembly line
i am sick off codec problems and different media players... can you all suggest a codec pack so that all types of movies play on my wmp 11..
Thanks

gaurav21r

Journeyman
Digit August 2006 DVD/CD

Call me old fashioned.. but how bout some good ol' Wallpapers, Screensavers
and Themes ???

Maybe a few skins here and there for all the popular software that we use? :confused:

Oh and I heard of this kool 3-d authoring tool called Blender... incase you haven't already given it some month, do consider putting that as well.

And hey do give the java/j2me games for the Symbian 60 Phones...

Very nice of you to add the movies, Keep up the gr8 work

T

thunderbird.117

i_me_myself_varun said:
i am sick off codec problems and different media players... can you all suggest a codec pack so that all types of movies play on my wmp 11..
Thanks

Download VLC media player.

guru

Broken In
windows vista Beta 2
Adobe Acrobet -Full ( *ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/7x/7.0/misc/AcTR7EFG_DLM.exe)

T

thunderbird.117

Guys!. I dont think Windows Vista can be given. Stop asking for them.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Wow...so many Vista requests...

Sorry to rain on your parades, but we aren't permitted to distribute Vista. Guess you'll need to make friends with someone who has a fat broadband connection.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I need some good Linux apps that umm, help in programming, like IDEs etc. And some themes, icon packs, window borders too. Lets count it on your choice :)

On windows I need Eclipse and LimeWire's latest version 4.12

T

thunderbird.117

FatBeing said:
Wow...so many Vista requests...

Sorry to rain on your parades, but we aren't permitted to distribute Vista. Guess you'll need to make friends with someone who has a fat broadband connection.

True. Samething goes for office 12.

Wonders who has fat broadband. Hmm.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
^ ^
Which city? :D I've been thinking to download... if someone confirms it runs on an MX 4000 I'll start right away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom