BwTorrent Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSOD

Err.. what?
I have been hoping to get into BwTorrent for a very long time now. Unfortunately, it never happened. I have no one to contact over there. I was hoping to find some good soul who might have a few invitations left here. Thanks.

Mail : <sniped>

Last edited by a moderator:

red_devil

Back!
^^ mods are not online... dunno if they can stay invisible or not...

only @Anorion is online ... but i've never seen him do these kinds of work...[no offense meant to @Anorion]....

@ rithwik ....

Dude i am on BWT too ... and they do have invitations system. i have 5 invites in spare .. and they have pmed me twice, reminding me to use them . May be u joined late ..or are not much active or not a good ratio thats y u havent got any invites ....

Indranil92001

Journeyman
@ rithwik ....

Dude i am on BWT too ... and they do have invitations system. i have 5 invites in spare .. and they have pmed me twice, reminding me to use them . May be u joined late ..or are not much active or not a good ratio thats y u havent got any invites ....

Yes, I have also the invite system :)
I think the invite is the things which is used for the invite the person who like to join those site and thats why the site staff giving the invite to the reputed user.
So the staff of those site PM to those reputed user and reminding them for using it.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ rithwik ....

I guess some of ur claims are correct. I take back my words. editing my post.:oops:
But this thrd should be closed.

OP
BSOD

BSOD

Err.. what?
I did not see that Invitation threads are banned. I am sorry. But, I got lucky. I got an invite :-D. Thanks Indranil92001.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom