Buying phone next week!!

mayankks0604

Right off the assembly line
hey guys!!
i m planning to buy a new cellphone next week.. but i m pretty much confused in some models.. having a max budget of 25k, i wanna buy something good which is worth the money.. i m pretty much interested in these phones:
* samsung galaxy sl
* samsung galaxy s- amoled
* any htc phone which can compete above two

or if there is any other gud model, do suggest....
i came to know today that most probably samsung galaxy sII may come next week bt it will cost more than 30k so cant buy that therefore its ruled out nw:-(

pauldmps

Banned
1. SE Xperia Neo (my pick)
2. HTC Incredible S (mediocre camera)
3. Samsung Galaxy S (no flash for camera)

aroraanant

Explorer
won't suggest to go for samsung galaxy S as it is not going to get gingerbread update soon and also if we compare it look wise than also the phone is not good...and no flash as said by pauldmps.
Both Incredible S and Neo are very good phones.
I would suggest to go to xperia store and get your hands on SE neo as it is on display/demo in the stores and also try to get your hands on Incredible S and then decide.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
won't suggest to go for samsung galaxy S as it is not going to get gingerbread update soon and also if we compare it look wise than also the phone is not good...and no flash as said by pauldmps.
Both Incredible S and Neo are very good phones.
I would suggest to go to xperia store and get your hands on SE neo as it is on display/demo in the stores and also try to get your hands on Incredible S and then decide.

I have a friend who works for Samsung. His job is to port Samsung Galaxy S to new Android flavors. He told me 2 weeks back that Galaxy S 9000 has been ported to Gingerbread already, and was under testing in Korea.

Give it a few weeks... Galaxy S will be on Gingerbread...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I have a friend who works for Samsung. His job is to port Samsung Galaxy S to new Android flavors. He told me 2 weeks back that Galaxy S 9000 has been ported to Gingerbread already, and was under testing in Korea.

Give it a few weeks... Galaxy S will be on Gingerbread...

i think you meant the other way round. porting ---> way of making OS/software run on a different device. so Gingerbread is ported to SGS. also this news has been talked a few times as some early builds got leaked.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
i think you meant the other way round. porting ---> way of making OS/software run on a different device. so Gingerbread is ported to SGS. also this news has been talked a few times as some early builds got leaked.

yes... you are right... :D :lol: Gingerbread has been ported to Galaxy S.

I wonder why Samsung employs Indian programmers for such an important update. They should look for quality stuff instead...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Coz maybe Indian programmers are the best!!

Very few Indian programmers are as good as their Western counterparts... I have nothing to back it up except observation. I have many friends in this field. They only know enough to keep them employed... No enthusiasm...

How many Android Mods were designed by Indians? I bet the number is less than 5%...

aroraanant

Explorer
guys!! i dont want to go for sony.. cant u suggest something else?

If u don't wanna go for sony then buy HTC Incredible S,it is the best phone for u...Don't think much as more u will think more u will get confused...
Its a nice phone and also very soon gingerbread update is coming for it...

spacescreamer

Journeyman
I have seen the pics from Incredible S from various sites and to term those as mediocre os simply being ignorant or a non htc fanboism.

Incredible S seems to be a good choice.
Retailing for Rs 26,500/- @ Noida.

Any idea when do the prices gen come down ?
its been in the mkt for like abt 14 days i believe.

OP
M

mayankks0604

Right off the assembly line
k guys!! any one among these-->

htc dsire z/ htc incredible s/ samsung galaxy s..

including htc desire z cause of its nice qwerty keyboard.....

Top Bottom