Budget 30k ....need to finalize below specs urgently

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
okay going finally for cm force 500 instead of deepcool tesseract as i can,t trust a recent launched brand against a well tested brand :) hope i made a correct decision

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
okay going finally for cm force 500 instead of deepcool tesseract as i can,t trust a recent launched brand against a well tested brand :) hope i made a correct decision

you are buying a product not a brand,aren't you??

you have been suggested a very good cabinet and you have just denied it and still comment like " hope i made a correct decision ". really bad.
top mounted psu, pretty bad cable management is more than enough not to go with this cabinet.

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
thnx bro u cleared my confusion....actually i was very much confused between cabinets... i have joined "nvidia community" on facebook...there almost all the people were saying to go for cm 500 as its a 22 yr old brand and u can,t go wrong with it....regarding top mounted and bottom mounted psu , they told me its a personal choice and regarding cable mgt , they said u can easily manage it even if cable holes r not given by using zip ties...........whereas u told me the merits of deepcooler....

but after analysing both the cabinets i finally finally and finally going for Deepcooler Tesseract and nothing else.....Btw how is "TheItDepot" for purchasing this cabinet ???

- - - Updated - - -

Also my friend has amd fx 8320 cpu and wants a motherboard for that .....Most people suggested him to go for Asus M5A97 r 2.0 at abt 7000 rupees but he is very tight on budget so he is going for Asus m5a97 LE for rupees 5500 ...and he will not be overclocking at all.............So plz tell me is it a right choice for him ?? i heard that amd fx series runs hotter on low end mobo...so does asus m5a 97 le good for him ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Cooler master is a brand which produces several products like cabinets,psu,coolers etc. Even though it is an old brand,we can not guarantee that all the products produced them are good. Just for example see below and you can google for more.
*www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Cooler-Master-eXtreme-Power-Plus-600-W-Power-Supply-Review/1034/9

Top mounted psu is an old history. Can you find a cabinet with top mounted option in any of the costly ones???
Of-course you can manage cables better than any local cabinet and little more effort can make it even better,but there are better options available.
It depot is reliable. But you may have to pay shipping charges also. Inquire with them. It is also in stock on snapdeal.

He can have a look at gigabyte 970a ds3p for FX 8320.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Actually, ITdepot you dont even have to pay shipping charges.. I myself ordered a Deepcool Tesseract for Rs 2540 and no shipping charges..
Hope it gets here within this week :D

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
okay thnx for the info :) one last thing as my friend is going for amd fx 8320 and gigabyte ga 970 a ds3p ..and as u know 970 a mobo doesnot support integrated graphics and as my friend has not bought any gpu due to insufficient funds , so can he run this mobo with gt 210 gpu which he bought for around 1900 rupees for the time being ???

also he is planning to purchase r7 260x ...so can he play games on his 24 inch full hd monitor with this gpu at 1920 x 1080 resolution on high settings ??

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
okay thnx for the info :) one last thing as my friend is going for amd fx 8320 and gigabyte ga 970 a ds3p ..and as u know 970 a mobo doesnot support integrated graphics and as my friend has not bought any gpu due to insufficient funds , so can he run this mobo with gt 210 gpu which he bought for around 1900 rupees for the time being ???

also he is planning to purchase r7 260x ...so can he play games on his 24 inch full hd monitor with this gpu at 1920 x 1080 resolution on high settings ??

gt 210 will suffice for now. also see here.

*media.bestofmicro.com/4/F/422655/original/Avg-Perf.png

look for r7 265/270/gtx 660. else 750 ti. 260x is slower of them. also which psu does he have??

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
okay one last question....as we know amd is set to discontinue its fx series of processor soon...and as my friend has recently bought fx 8320 and wants to maintain this rig for atleast 5 years...so if amd discontinues the fx support will that be a problem for my friend ?
For instance if his mobo got damaged , so will he get a new mobo that supports fx series in future ??

Cilus

laborare est orare
For "atleast 5 years" every processor currently in the market will be discontinued and finding a motherboard will be a hell of a job. Ask him yo buy a Asus ROG series or Sabertooth motherboard which comes with 5 years of warranty :D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
okay one last question....as we know amd is set to discontinue its fx series of processor soon...and as my friend has recently bought fx 8320 and wants to maintain this rig for atleast 5 years...so if amd discontinues the fx support will that be a problem for my friend ?
For instance if his mobo got damaged , so will he get a new mobo that supports fx series in future ??

*www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/display/...rmance_Micro_Architecture_in_2015_Report.html
amd has not given up on fx series.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Whatever, after 5 years, nobody can guarantee about the availability of compatible motherboards for your current processor, no matter whether it is an Intel or AMD.

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
ok good news :) booked today Deepcool Tesseract cabinet from itdepot for rupees 2600 ...will be delievered in 3-4 days :)....also booked amd fx 8320 processor for rupees 10695 and Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P 32GB DDR3 AMD Motherboard for rupees 6065.....hope i made right decision guys :)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ok good news :) booked today Deepcool Tesseract cabinet from itdepot for rupees 2600 ...will be delievered in 3-4 days :)....also booked amd fx 8320 processor for rupees 10695 and Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P 32GB DDR3 AMD Motherboard for rupees 6065.....hope i made right decision guys :)

Good decision and congrats.

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
hey bro the cabinet which i ordered is deepcool bf version which has only one 120 mm fan installed against two fans installed on other deepcool version .........so plz suggest me a cheap and good 120 mm fan which should cost me around 200-300 rupees so that i can install it on bottom front of cabinet ..thnx

Top Bottom