Budget 30k ....need to finalize below specs urgently

ankush28

Bazinga
hey bro the cabinet which i ordered is deepcool bf version which has only one 120 mm fan installed against two fans installed on other deepcool version .........so plz suggest me a cheap and good 120 mm fan which should cost me around 200-300 rupees so that i can install it on bottom front of cabinet ..thnx

Get some super cheap fans from local brands ~60-70rs

Nerevarine

Incarnate
hey bro the cabinet which i ordered is deepcool bf version which has only one 120 mm fan installed against two fans installed on other deepcool version .........so plz suggest me a cheap and good 120 mm fan which should cost me around 200-300 rupees so that i can install it on bottom front of cabinet ..thnx

Are you sure its just one fan ? in the rear ? That sucks man..
I too have ordered this cabinet, i was hoping for 2 fans just like the youtube unboxing said
now i have to purchase an additional fan after the coolermaster 4 fan kit :evil:
anyway can you confirm the fan provided is atleast an LED fan ?

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
i m damm dure sure its only one fan...i saw it in the itdepot website and other website where it is clearly mentioned that bf version of deepcool has only one rear fan and yes its a blue led fan.....so will it be better to purchase local fan for 70-80 rupees or buy branded ones for 300 to 400 rupees ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Hi! Did you get your Tesseract Cases..how is it?
[STRIKE]
*www.theitdepot.com/details-Deepcool+Tesseract+BF+Mid+Tower+Computer+Case+-+Black_P21544.html[/STRIKE]

edit:my bad. wrongly interpreted your query

Last edited:

tinornit

Broken In
rijinpk1,

I am also considering this case. I had already enquired about this in theitdepot.
What I wanted to know is an experience firsthand from an user of this Cabinet...
especially Tesseract BF case has the option of fitting a front fan (140mm or 120mm) in it.?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
rijinpk1,

I am also considering this case. I had already enquired about this in theitdepot.
What I wanted to know is an experience firsthand from an user of this Cabinet...
especially Tesseract BF case has the option of fitting a front fan (140mm or 120mm) in it.?
ok.
normal and BF are same except that normal one comes with two fans unlike the bf version which comes with only one fan.

tinornit

Broken In
Thanks!
How is the build Quality? Is it as advertised and shown in the picture? how do think is the airflow , temperature etc after installing it, if you have installed all parts in it? is there an option for a 140mm or 120mm fan to be fitted in the front?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks!
How is the build Quality? Is it as advertised and shown in the picture? how do think is the airflow , temperature etc after installing it, if you have installed all parts in it? is there an option for a 140mm or 120mm fan to be fitted in the front?

let the op say about build quality. we cant expect exceptional, but from a budget cabinet, it looks like a promising entry to the market. great for cable management options, support for larger cpu coolers, plenty of rooms for additional fans..etc the only difference i could figure out from their website is the room for additional fan in normal version. everything else is ditto to the BF version.
i dont have this cabinet ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I bought this cabinet, Build Quality is top notch, no flimsy plasticky thingies, all pure black matte coated metal.. The entire front is a fan filter including the DVD drive covers.. I posted a short review in the Post your latest purchase thread, go check it out..
Anyways, yes the front panel doesnt have a fan but it has slots for a 120mm fan, im planning on buying a front LED fan just for that

tinornit

Broken In
I bought this cabinet, Build Quality is top notch, no flimsy plasticky thingies, all pure black matte coated metal.. The entire front is a fan filter including the DVD drive covers.. I posted a short review in the Post your latest purchase thread, go check it out..
Anyways, yes the front panel doesnt have a fan but it has slots for a 120mm fan, im planning on buying a front LED fan just for that

That is good to hear . Thanks for this.
I have these components on a 10 year old Zebronics Cabinet with a front fan and top mounted PSU slot.
CPU Phenom X2 550
Mobo M4A88T-M LE
PSU - Seasonic 520Watts bronze
4GB DDR3 RAM
HDD - 1 TB + 500GB WD
1 SSD - bought this recently.
GPU - going to buy
The paint is coming off in my 10 yr old Zebronics case and I am planning to buy a Graphics card for playing games ( just got interested in playing FPS games :-D ).
Once I order this Tesseract case will install all these and hopefully heat dissipation to be good in new case.
what say you?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Absolutely.. I too upgraded from a crappy zebronics cabinet, and i found the temp dropped by 5-8 C without me installing additional fans (which im going to this month)
Anyway, the cabinet has toolless 4 HDD slots, 3 SSD slots.. Very easy to install

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
i too bought this cabinet and i must say that it is a very good vfm cabinet...the build quality is good , good cabl emanagement , and yes the bf version doesnot have front led fan but it has a slot for 120 mm fan :)

and one query regarding regarding assembling cpu...As i m going to assembling this cabinet first time but the problem is i don,t know how to assemble it .. i mean there r so many wires to connect on mobo ..i don,t know which wire to connect to which part of mobo and psu especially the wires such as led light , power reset sw , hdd light etc etc which r called front panel connectors.

SO guys if u have any guide or video which should be pretty easy to understand regarding assembling of cpu ?

- - - Updated - - -

i know that there r so many videos on youtube but i want the video which should be simplest and latest and covers in depth assembling of cabinet

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
i too bought this cabinet and i must say that it is a very good vfm cabinet...the build quality is good , good cabl emanagement , and yes the bf version doesnot have front led fan but it has a slot for 120 mm fan :)

and one query regarding regarding assembling cpu...As i m going to assembling this cabinet first time but the problem is i don,t know how to assemble it .. i mean there r so many wires to connect on mobo ..i don,t know which wire to connect to which part of mobo and psu especially the wires such as led light , power reset sw , hdd light etc etc which r called front panel connectors.

SO guys if u have any guide or video which should be pretty easy to understand regarding assembling of cpu ?

- - - Updated - - -

i know that there r so many videos on youtube but i want the video which should be simplest and latest and covers in depth assembling of cabinet
for the different ports on the motherboard, consider your motherbopard manual. it should have a large diagram of the motherboard with names of different jacks.

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
i am going to purchase asus m5a97 r 2.0 mobo and i have also downloaded manual manual of it but the diagram given in the manual is very confusing and i m not able to understand which sockets of cabinet to connect to which mobo and which psu socket to connect to which mobo part ?
so if u have any video where it is shown how to connect different wires to m5a 97 r 2.0 so plz tell me.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I ordered it from ITDepot with Free shipping, total cost was Rs 2540, maybe they added courier fee now but they had free shipping when I had ordered it

Top Bottom