Budget 30k ....need to finalize below specs urgently

Cilus

laborare est orare
Wireless Mouse/Keyboard combo is very bad bad for gaming due to lag. There are some specific high performance wireless Keyboard & Mouse combo which are pretty costlier, more than 5K.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Bitfenix merc alpha should be around Rs 3k, if you can find locally
there are a couple of others but arent really recommended
antec x1, v1, x1- e
cooler master cm310
circle cc820/821 <-- Can any member verify if this is a good cabby, you can purchase this from ebay for Rs 2.4k right now

i bought a 1600 mhz 4gb ddr3 kingston ram ....can i use it with 2gb 1333 mhz simtronics ram for time being to make it 6 gb ?

You can use it but the 1600 MHz ram will automatically downclock to 1333 MHz. Also, if both stick do not have same tmimings, it's advisable not to use them together.

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
no i haven,t bought it yet..... but how is cm elite 311 ??? does it have good cable management and airflow ??? and if u know nay other cabinet in range of 2500 plz suggest me

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Cm elite is good but the Deepcool tesseract is better in almost every way
cable management + 2 blue led fans included + 4 additional fan slots and USB 3.0 support
You may try Circle CC821 available in ebay for 2.4k (after coupon) but I cannot vouch for their build quality, i think circle cabinets use some weak plastic material, i dont know myself as there are no reviews of it yet.. However, the cabinet looks very good on paper

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
okay one last question----

does deepcool tesseract cabinet available in nehru place ( delhi ) ??? If ye s, then plz tell me from which shop u bought it in nehru place ??? i don,t want to purchase online that,s why asking this.....

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I dont know, AFAIK its only available from ITDepot and Snapdeal
Just like you, im looking forward to ordering this cabinet within this week

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
thnx...i m still confused between deepcool tesseract and circle cc 821.....both r good but the looks of circle 821 are good compared to deepcool ....still bending more towards circle because of looks...what do u think ??

OP
S

shammisachdeva

Broken In
okay i have finalised two cabinets ...one is deepcool tesserect and another one is cm force 500,,,,...can u tell me which is better between these two ??both r price around 2600 rupees.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
in that case i will buy a 1333mhz 4 gb ddr3 ram to run it with my existing 1333mhz 2 gb ram..
IMO, you should buy the 1600 MHz sticks, if your budget allows. It'll give you headroom to upgrade to faster memory in near future, if you'd like to.

Top Bottom