BSNL Unlimited (CDMA -144 kbps) Internet for Rs.250 Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys i am just two days away from this offer..

please help me fast..

i am about to gift CDMA 144 / EVDO 2.5MBps card to my friend

recently i saw that bsnl is offering free roaming..

my question is

>>> which card should i buy ? / rent

>>> wht if i buy the card in chennai and can it work in madurai or salem ? or is it distrcit specific ?

>>> does anyone know where in Tamil nadu can we find evdo areas ?

please guys reply fast...

just two days left...

vaithy

In the zone
BSNL is now shifting the focus of EVDO rev-0 to EVDO REV-A technology which offer maximum speed of 3.1mbps uplink rate of 1.8mbps.
In chennai, already BTS has been erected and services are aready to put in commercial services..But old users have to purchase new card for enjoying the 3.1 mbps speed:cry:
So my advice is customers should purchase EVDO=REV-A instead of EVDO-REV-0 ....Chennai BSNL has already stocked 2000 EVDO-REV-A cards and instruction given to Marketing team to distribute to exchange /CSC wise..
details of new locations in chennai below..
*img233.imageshack.us/img233/6919/outm.jpg

If you are around 5 k.m radius from the areas mentioned in the list you 'll definately get good speeds..However highrise building areas may be problematic..so be careful..took plan only on rental.. after confirming the speed you can purchase it..
Good luck!!:razz:
with regards,
vaithy

waterdale

Right off the assembly line
Is BSNL's WLL wireless unlimited internet @Rs.250 per month better than Tata Indicom

I m currently using Tata Indicom Whiz wireless internet. I dont find it good in terms of speed and cost-effective.Besidez the service, I find the rates very expensive than compared to BSNL wirless internet (WLL),which is at Rs.250 + rs 180 for phone rent = Rs.430 per month.

I m currently in theTata Indicom Whiz Rs.325 plan which gives me 30 hours of free internet after which I ll be charged 50p/minute during day time and 25p/minute from 0200-0800 hrs. I dont think Tata Indicom works for me.

I came to know about BSNL's WLL wireless unlimited internet @Rs.250.

I want answers to the following questions -

1.Is the internet speed better than Tata Indicom Whiz?

2.What is the download speed? The download speed for Tata Indicom Whiz ranges from 10Kb to 16kb.On using Download Accelerator,it ranges from 18kb-25kb,but it isnt that fast. Of course,I do understand that it is not broadband(or is it?).

3.Since its unlimited internet at Rs.430 per month [Rs.250 + Rs.180(phone rent)],is there extra charge for downloading content from the web like audio or video files or watching YouTube Videos?

4.I have read on many forums that BSNL's WLL wireless unlimited internet @Rs.250 per month is cheap and best. Is it the best in terms of wireless internet?

Hope my questions would be answered.

Thanks.

vaithy

In the zone
@waterdale,
You have lenghty posting yet I could n't help you unless I know the location of yours,and whether BSNL 's CDMA/ EVDO-0/ EVDO-A available or not....Presuming CDMA available every where yu have to visit the local exchange officer to ascertain the WLL tower from your Resident.. If you are within 5 K.m radius and no high rise buildings there, or you are on the top floor of the builing bsnl CDMA is best..
But currently the rate is raised with roaming enabled for Rs.350/ in some circle..(but in chennai same Rs250/) every thing is depend on your localisation.. another factor is you can took CDMA Nic card on rental basis (minimum three months) if you are not satisfied, you can return it..

with regards,
vaithy

waterdale

Right off the assembly line
Heya,

Thanx for replyin, mate...

I live in Kochi,Kerala...

BSNL ve all the provisions here.

BSNL WLL unlimited internet s @Rs.250+Rs.180 phone rent = Rs.430 per month...

The speed is 144 kbps.....Tata Indicom Whiz provides 153.6 kbps,but their rates r blade!!

NEway, ll try BSNL WLL@Rs.250 and C.

Thanx for ur inputs.

Cheers!!!!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Heya,

The speed is 144 kbps.....Tata Indicom Whiz provides 153.6 kbps,but their rates r blade!!

Thanx for ur inputs.

Cheers!!!!
Posted again:
Heya,

Thanx for ur inputs.

Cheers!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom