BSNL Unlimited (CDMA -144 kbps) Internet for Rs.250 Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@vaithy : alrite agree newez wireless conn alwez depends upon tower dist.....but being cdma ne hw twill hv strong connectivty than gprs....2ndly....guys here as thy say r dwnlding at 30-90kbps wich is not bad....infact close 2 256kbps bb conns...

Enjoy~!

iinfi

mekalodu
i v not been following this thread. is this available in Navi Mumbai n Mumbai??
i live in panvel n travel often.

vaithy

In the zone
That depends what plan that U are using and whether the SERVICES enabled in your area? there is a big GAP between the marketing and installation wing... cARDS HAVE BEEN sold even when the services are not enabled in some areas.. officers are not interested in CDMA/EVDO in some places where only CDMA plan are available officers are selling EVDO cards which leads to customers frustration..In some areas officers dont't know how to configure the EVDO ..

c2tarun

N3CrO..NiNj@**
i am planning to buy bsnl CDMA or EVDO card
but what is pcmcia card
i own DELL Studio 1535
i dont know whether i have this card or not
plz help me to chek it
how can i chek that i have that card in my laptop or not????
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
but what is pcmcia card
i own DELL Studio 1535
plz help me to chek it
Posted again:
but what is pcmcia card
i own DELL Studio 1535
plz help me to chek it

Last edited:

sdhiraj1

Broken In
So for which plan i have to go?

I am using night unlimited. It gives me download speed of 200-230KBps ( takes 5 sec to download 1MB file ).

Cost Rs.500+taxes.

It also offers 175 free calls.

What is speed of CDMA or EVDO card.

What you think, should i go for these cards?

Last edited:

dr_jimit

Journeyman
^ Man u r on Home 500 Combo plan, for me its the best plan in INDIA, no need to go for WLL/EVDO untill it is a lot cheaper.

Gursimran

WebDev :)
I applied for BSNL evdo in Amritsar. The engineer came to my house and unfortunately signal was 1.5 - 2. He said it is cnjustd area so evdo will not work good here...

what do you say guys....
how much speed I can get for 2 signak bars. getting arounf 60-70 kbps speed will be enough for me...

thx

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Updates

1. BSNL offers roaming facility on PCMCIA type of NIC/EVDO cards.

2. Promotional Offe - BSNL reduces the sale price of PCMCIA type of NIC and EVDO cards to Rs. 1680/- and Rs 2100/- respectively.

vaithy

In the zone
Not many laptops are now coming with PCMCIA at present, however the news is good for the customers who still has the PCMCIA types Laptops.. also BSNL is not going to purchase any more PCMCIA cards... Hence, if any customer want PCMCIA cards this is is the good opportunity and once the cards sold out there ;ll be no further procurement...

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I am facing problems with my CDMA modem nowadays. It cannot connect directly when I dial even if it gets signals. I have to take on my hand...move it here and there carrying it and then afer 10 mins or so after trying it connects. Dunno why it is happneing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom