BSNL to offer broadband connectivity at 2 mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Calcuttaphones site is correct and btw i think visualware BB Meter is better!

*myspeed.visualware.com/

am getting an avg reading of 1.57 mbps

[blue]any site will return perfect results if it uses a decent amount of data..sites who send too little data tend to produce wrong results...u can try *2wire.com also...or there is a nice extension for firefox also named
"Broadband Speed Test And Diagnostics"...I tried this extension and felt that it gives almost perfect result...

However the best possible way to test is download some file from a fast server like Microsoft,Cnet and likes using DAP with full acceleration enabled. dnt use any other application alongside and let DAP suck how much it can...It surely gives a perfect idea of ur speed...Limewire is another such tool which sucks highest possible speed if a decent number of peers are sharing some file...

tinku dhar

In the zone
rahul_becks23 said:
My 900 Plus Unlimited plan is gettin 256 kbps and not 2 mbps and i think thats the case with all Unlimited plan users , right ?

yes sir where were u this days >?

Sleepin ?

hahahahahahehehehe its really a Old new lol :)

neways for 900 Ul plan there is no change of speed but all other plans there is

256KBps to 2 MBps Speed :)

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i have 250 plan and 5 mins before i got download speed in idm 257KB/sec

now i believe bsnl really provided 2 MBps support

tinku dhar

In the zone
desmataks said:

welll .. ,

ya they did and i get this speed everyday :)

desmataks said:

250 Plan users try not to download too many stuff..or esle all ur happiness of higher speeds will get converted into a horrific bill at the end of the month. even 500 plan guys shud be caefull and try to use 2-8 slot..

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey it really existed before???????

if yes i m ready to pay rs 75 pm..

but i do not think its possible as 250+75=325

then why will they provide it as 500 plan exists

Ashis

In the zone
arunks said:
hey it really existed before???????

if yes i m ready to pay rs 75 pm..

but i do not think its possible as 250+75=325

then why will they provide it as 500 plan exists

For More download in the Chargeable time! :D

But I really doubt that there was any plan for getting 2-8 unlimited for a extra Rs 75/-

cool_dude_prav said:
hey, is the option of paying Rs.75 pm extra to get 2-8 unlimited still available for 250-home plan users?
Yeah..something like this was offered by chennai telecom(nowhere else in India)...dnt knw if it still exists..

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
2 Mbps a Dream Only!

I am BSNL DataOne Home 250 User, (256 Kbps) in Srinagar. BSNL says I have been upgraded to 2 MBps, but my speed has deteriorated even further. I used to get a decent speed of 200-250 kbps any time during the day/night. Now I get only 150-165 kbps.
Then, are they lying.

tinku dhar

In the zone
Re: 2 Mbps a Dream Only!

emailaatif786 said:
I am BSNL DataOne Home 250 User, (256 Kbps) in Srinagar. BSNL says I have been upgraded to 2 MBps, but my speed has deteriorated even further. I used to get a decent speed of 200-250 kbps any time during the day/night. Now I get only 150-165 kbps.
Then, are they lying.

Dude ... ,

i too was gettin this speed :)

but the thing is tht they said 256 KBps to 2 MBps tht means the speed will be between 30 KBps to 215 KBps :)

Sooo thts wat BSNL r upto and they r Not lyin u :)

PEACE

agnels

Live The Dream!
I think Broadband is only for people living in cities as I who live in a happening coastal village of Goa still don't have broadband connectivity.. What a shame..in spite Goa having one of the highest tele density in India. When will whole Goa get connected???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom