BSNL mobile TV REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Yesterday I accidently stumbled across Mobile TV service in Bsnl customer service IVR.I stay at hostel and come home only on weekends.So i thought it to be a nice option for me.
BTW Tariff plan is like this:
1 channel 1day-10
1 channel one month-50
All channels 1month-150
So the tariff seemed reasonable.
But for activating mobTV you need to have gprs.So for GPRS i recharged for 250rs.Activated mobile TV via sms.
They sent me a msg with the link to the mobile TV application.I downloaded the app and installed.
Now about the app:
It asked me what subscription plan and i selected 150rs plan.
And 150rs was debited instantly from my balance.I thought nevermind and selected CNN.

STUPID THING TOOK FULL FIVE MINUTES TO LOAD AND IT PLAYS ONLY FOR 2 MINUTES AND AGAIN STARTS LOADING.EVEN THE VIDEO FRAMES AND THE QUALITY IS CLOSE TO DOG SH1T.

I would never ever recommend it to anybody.I could have made calls for that 150rs=300mins.
#### YOU BSNL

Last edited by a moderator:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Re: FUKING BSNL mobile TV REVIEW

you should have tested it for a day before subscribing for a whole month

Comon man BSNL Broadband is not that bad...one of the best:twisted:
by the way he should have tried for a day first.

The only thing good about BSNL is that it offers a cheap way to do a lot of downloading in its H500, H500c and H500cPlus plans.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

not all govt companies are bad man..some of the private ones are worse.. :)..damn u should have tried it for a day..unfortunate though..do u think it wil limprove when 3g comes in the market??now only the govt co. has it...so...will it?has anyone tried the tv thing abroad or something??

iChaitanya

Journeyman

Forget Mobile TV - I'm not going to touch any BSNL mobile in my whole life. Why waste our precious time fighting with illiterate babus for bullshit reasons?

I really wonder how they (BSNL) manage to provide 'good' broadband services.

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Well, in my opinion it is a good initiative on a bad platform.

BSNL still needs improve its platform before providing such high-network-hungry services.

Please remove the F*****G word from the thread title. How much you have been angry on BSNL it does not make any sence using such language on a forum topic.

Be cool.... forget BSNL

utsav

damn busy...

Please remove the F*****G word from the thread title. How much you have been angry on BSNL it does not make any sence using such language on a forum topic.

Be cool.... forget BSNL

bsnl deserves it so no problem :razz:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Forget Mobile TV - I'm not going to touch any BSNL mobile in my whole life. Why waste our precious time fighting with illiterate babus for bullshit reasons?

Use Sify/Reliance Wimax for one week and you will understand the stability of BSNL.

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling

I was a former Airtel customer but switched to BSNL Student Suvidha.(2000 sms/month free and local calls @ 50ps/min,and 30ps/min to 5 BSNL nos.)
Also me on dataone home 500C+.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

@ajaybc

umm, U were trying to watch mobile TV which is like streaming video over GPRS when the speed of GPRS is 40 KBps max, right?

Ofcourse it would buffer & load, what else do U expect over GPRS?

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling
^Yeah me acted really stupid.

BTW when I tried to open FTV it asked me to pay 50rs more.I paid those fkers 150rs for watching all channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom