BSNL Introduces New Broadband plans for Home users

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^
Dude come on... Even for a few sites, 10mb/day???. I was using reliance data card and it ate up 10 mb/15-20 mins with me browing thinkdigit forum and yahoo messenger..
Didn't I say it is not for us??

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
All though plans are really crappy but a really nice feature is added, the Maximum Usage Charge which will make sure, u wont over use your connection, just in case you forget to check the daily usage :D

Gr8, I wish all plans get this feature with ability ti set your own usage limit :D

Is this plan has 2mbps with 1500/- Max usage charge, i would have taken it:D

All though plans are really crappy but a really nice feature is added, the Maximum Usage Charge which will make sure, u wont over use your connection, just in case you forget to check the daily usage :D

Gr8, I wish all plans get this feature with ability ti set your own usage limit :D

If this had plan has 2mbps with 1500/- Max usage charge, i would have taken it:D

anyways, just dreams:(

Last edited:

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
I dont know where this offer has been launched but I stay in Vizag and here we do get the speed of 2mbps. Once while downloading using Orbit downloader I touched nearly 1mbps speed.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
BSNL is pretty decent in the download speeds department. It’s only the upload part that sucks (and the plans, of course).

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
The title of the thread should be
Another crap plan rollout from BSNL broadband
What century do BSNL policy makers live in?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
i wz abt to jump and party b4 opening this thread coz i thought BSNL is giving atleast 1mbps UL at a HUMANLY price ..... and after opening, i wz banging my head on the table at dissapointment ..... i fell like crying as there is no Airtel here otherwize its 2222/month plan is so tempting with 1mb/s UL :D .... anywyz BSNL sux ..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom