BSNL Introduces New Broadband plans for Home users

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Introduction of new Broadband Home Plans

The Competent authority has decided to introduce the following three new Broadband Home Plans as per details given below:-

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/10216/snapshot1.png

Service Tax Extra

2. The above plans will be implemented only where there is a spare capacity of landline and broadband service.

3. All other terms and conditions will remain the same.

4. The above tariff will be effective from 1st August, 2008.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd- Latest News

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Yeah lol
They added some more crappy plans. Now then can advertise that they provide bband for Rs 199. That's all.

jal_desai

In the zone
250 MB LIMIT FOR 1 MONTH .... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31.gif thats LESS THAN 10 MB Per Day... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
And they always say "upto 2Mbps".. I don't know how much they will offer.. I'd this 2 Mbps Home 500 plan and I got upto 120-130 kbps downloading speed.. not more than that.. what are the plans of Airtel?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rofl at the 250 MB Upload / Download Limit.
Well, these plans aren't for us.....They're for people who will just boot their computer and browse the net just for a few minutes once in a while........THey're probably aimed at the rural population...Anyways, they really need to roll out better plans with better speeds......

I thought 2 Mbps unlimited is here!! :D

Me too...

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Dude come on... Even for a few sites, 10mb/day???. I was using reliance data card and it ate up 10 mb/15-20 mins with me browing thinkdigit forum and yahoo messenger..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
All though plans are really crappy but a really nice feature is added, the Maximum Usage Charge which will make sure, u wont over use your connection, just in case you forget to check the daily usage :D

Gr8, I wish all plans get this feature with ability ti set your own usage limit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom