BSNL HOME250---->HOME 500c

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I have a bsnl dataone home 250 plan. What are the steps required, if I want to change it to HOME500c ?

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Just write an application stating very clearly that you've got home 250 plan and you want it changed to home 500. A demand draft of Rs. 500 is also required, in my opinion.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well when I switched from HOME 750UL to HOME 1350UL. application was all that was needed, no extra charges or money to be paid as the plan is changed on first of next month and they bill accordingly. 8)

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
Well when I switched from HOME 750UL to HOME 1350UL. application was all that was needed, no extra charges or money to be paid as the plan is changed on first of next month and they bill accordingly. 8)

I need some attention from you here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111946

You have swithched from the 750 to 1350UL, so u have the experience for both and can suggest me best. Thnx in advance.;)

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Actually you should have asked the BSNL people as the process is evidently simple.
but since you have asked let me tell you something. when you apply for the change, the plan may change from the middle of next month, but if you want to avoid any complications, start using it from the month after that. I say this because even though the plan changes in the middle, they bill you on your old plan. then you will have to run around to get your bill corrected.
i am not the only one who has faced this, there are many others who have got bills above Rs. 50000

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Well , I have another query.

Last year, I had paid Rs 2500 for a year's broadband connection.This is the last month of the one year period. So, if I write an application to change the broadband plan, will they bill for the whole year at one go or will they charge Rs 500 from my telephone bill every month ?

Last edited:
OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I went to the BSNL exchange and they told me to write an application stating the request for the change.

I am attaching the application allong with this post. Please do see it and add your valuable suggestions, which might be of great help to me.

paid

Journeyman
I always give an application to Commercial Officer and he immediately mark on computer. I check on usage portal whenit is implemented. i do this even middle of month and billed accordingly without problems

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I went to the BSNL exchange and they told me to write an application stating the request for the change.

I am attaching the application allong with this post. Please do see it and add your valuable suggestions, which might be of great help to me.

Some other suggestions about my application letter would be more helpful.

Thans in advance.

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Why are yu guys so uncooperative? You thousands dont even have the time to see a small application letter and comment on it, although I have been pleading for days???????

I have to submit this application within the 30th.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

sujoyp

Grand Master
Why are yu guys so uncooperative? You thousands dont even have the time to see a small application letter and comment on it, although I have been pleading for days???????

I have to submit this application within the 30th.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Man there is nothing special abt application...as someone said...write the application to the commercial officer...and a simple letter stating "change the broadband offer from -------- to ----------" thats it...thank you...give it to ur telephone exchange..

Just a thing of caution ..give it before or on 28th...30th is too late...they wont accept

BTW i have changed my offer 7-8 times in 3 years soo i am experienced:p

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Man there is nothing special abt application...as someone said...write the application to the commercial officer...and a simple letter stating "change the broadband offer from -------- to ----------" thats it...thank you...give it to ur telephone exchange..

Just a thing of caution ..give it before or on 28th...30th is too late...they wont accept

BTW i have changed my offer 7-8 times in 3 years soo i am experienced:p

I wanted to know, that if I want to go for the "Annual discounted option to customers", do I have to write something extra in the application???? Cause the BSNL commercial officer is not receiving my phone call:x:x:x.
DAMN BSNL OFFICIALS:x:x

sujoyp

Grand Master
y dont u go to their customer care...I think at least they can help with this"annual payment"...i mean personal visit not calling

ravi5411

Right off the assembly line
There's nothing special to be done.. Just write a letter stating the change from Home 250 to Home 500C clearly and submit it at your nearest exchange. FOr Home 500C plan you will have to pay a one month's security deposit i.e., Rs. 500/- Make sure that you give your application before the end of the month because the change of plan takes effect from the first of next month... For HOME500 there is no security deposit needed. Only the combo plans need security deposit to be paid.. Make sure that you legibly write the plan to which you want to migrate..because I faced a problem ...although I wrote Home500 he mistook it as Home500C and was demanding me for the security deposit and he took 2 months to change my plan.... So.. other than clearly mentioning in the letter... tell him by word of mouth clearly the plan you want coz...there are three plans at Rs500/- , Home500, Home500C and Home500C+

PraKs

Youngling
Guys,

If someone used BSNL only for internet, No FREE Calls needed. Night unlimited 2 Mbps is MUST.

Which is better plan ? 500, 500C, 500C+ ?

anni

Broken In
no need of paper work. i already change my plan from 250 to home 500c+ just by phone call on 1800-424-1600...thats it. it will change from next cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom