BSNL has plan to upgrade Broadband Speed by March?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjitsd

Journeyman
Did bsnl increased the speed in Bangalore today morning iam getting 60kbps speed when downloading on steam my plan is 650 unlimited 256 kbps

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well best of luck to all, and as usual those spikes are gonna cool down in just a matter of time. But my heart wishes they stay there. Do inform what happened in any case.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Yesterday I spoke with a BSNL official who lives nearby and what he said is that,

"BSNL will be concentrating in the south by extending the AP plans to all southern states first and then the remaining states in the north as well by April-July period". It also depends on Tier 1 or Tier 2 cities likewise.

I think so this is good news for all other states excluding AP.
No problem [MENTION=105611]bavusani[/MENTION],for introducing the Super Blaze Plan by BSNL on Hyderabad and AP and also in the other southern states.
But what is the fault with us those who stay on the Eastern,North Eastern or Northern states of India???

Are we truly living in India in this 21 st century,or is it a North-South Divide a legacy that carries on time immemorial???

Why this laughable and illogical discrimination by BSNL is a mystery more than the vanishing of the Malaysian MH 370 aircraft.

If BSNL does have some sense and wits on their organisation,they must introduce the above mentioned Plan on a Pan Indian scale and proportion.

Mind it Friend,what is a privilege today might be a burden tomorrow...

funskar

Padawan
Yesterday I spoke with a BSNL official who lives nearby and what he said is that,

"BSNL will be concentrating in the south by extending the AP plans to all southern states first and then the remaining states in the north as well by April-July period". It also depends on Tier 1 or Tier 2 cities likewise.

I think so this is good news for all other states excluding AP.

Joke of the year :rofl:
only bsnl cmd rk upadhay can tell that ..

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
BSNL sucks for states other than AP and it is fact. Even when we die, BSNL would just be reaching speeds near to 2 mbps uld. **** you BSNL. Am really sorry if other members get offended but just **** Off BSNL from our life for better.
I just wish that Iron man had actually thrown that missile in avengers film over BSNL headquarters.

Last edited:
OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^ :lol: True that.
But what did you mean by even if we die we would be reaching speeds near 2 mbps ULD, do you mean by our death time, which is normally around 40-50 years from now, BSNL will have 2 mbps bandwith? If that's the case then please tell me where I can get some Cyanide :|

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
^ :lol: True that.
But what did you mean by even if we die we would be reaching speeds near 2 mbps ULD, do you mean by our death time, which is normally around 40-50 years from now, BSNL will have 2 mbps bandwith? If that's the case then please tell me where I can get some Cyanide :|

I don't know if BSNL will upgrade plans but I must tell you all that by joining this FORUM,our "senses of humour" have gradually increased!
Hahaha

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Nah , in 50 years time we would get 100Mbps connections while the rest of the world would get 100GBps speeds.

funskar

Padawan
BSNL sucks for states other than AP and it is fact. Even if we die, we would just be reaching speeds near to 2 mbps uld. **** you BSNL. Am really sorry if other members get offended but just **** Off BSNL from our life for better.
I just wish that Iron man had actually thrown that missile in avengers film over BSNL headquarters.

Bsnl sucks .. all these due to f****** sarkari bsnl babus ..
who keeps doing b******t ..
office hrs are from 9 am bt those morons comes at 11am or else after lunch time..
Don't try to sell any data connection etc just keep on mutterring wid there other moronmates..

loss margin for bsnl increasing day by day ..

Biggest fail for bsnl is sachin pilot n kapil sibbal..
keeps on saying we have achieved 512kbps high speed broadband pan india..
both says we will have pan india 2mbps bandwith till 2016..

And on the otherside the reliable airtel looting customers n now going to hike rental by 40%

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Bsnl sucks .. all these due to f****** sarkari bsnl babus ..
who keeps doing b******t ..
office hrs are from 9 am bt those morons comes at 11am or else after lunch time..
Don't try to sell any data connection etc just keep on mutterring wid there other moronmates..

loss margin for bsnl increasing day by day ..

Biggest fail for bsnl is sachin pilot n kapil sibbal..
keeps on saying we have achieved 512kbps high speed broadband pan india..
both says we will have pan india 2mbps bandwith till 2016..

And on the otherside the reliable airtel looting customers n now going to hike rental by 40%

Now you came to know that why CMD of BSNL is helpless!Corruption dude!
Otherwise India would reach 20 Mbps a core minimum to each and every household!

funskar

Padawan
Now you came to know that why CMD of BSNL is helpless!Corruption dude!
Otherwise India would reach 20 Mbps a core minimum to each and every household!

Na,, re i know it from before re..

Told it for guys like u n other's who r dreaming for 2mpbs bsnl uld plan pan india:shock:

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
After watching Satyamev jayate's Waste is wealth episode, I or we can confirm that officials working under Government are stupid morons who think only of making money as fast as possible. They just don't want to invest in long term investments which actually bring more profit with less work. Stupid BSNL morons. :mad:

funskar

Padawan
After watching Satyamev jayate's Waste is wealth episode, I or we can confirm that officials working under Government are stupid morons who think only of making money as fast as possible. They just don't want to invest in long term investments which actually bring more profit with less work. Stupid BSNL morons. :mad:

I laugh when i see aamir khan in satyamev jayate telling abt this much rape happens,this much child don't get food they beg on streets,,etc..
In the end that guy has nothing to deal with it he is get good amount of money ,, somewere 3-4cr per episode as heard on news channels

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
I still feel at least Tier 1 and Tier 2 Cities should get Plans that were introduced in Hyderabad. I know BSNL looses much money where they have coverage and Demand is very less.
But Still because of such good plans they will be high demand in Tier 1 and Tier 2 and they won't have to loose anything.

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
I laugh when i see aamir khan in satyamev jayate telling abt this much rape happens,this much child don't get food they beg on streets,,etc..
In the end that guy has nothing to deal with it he is get good amount of money ,, somewere 3-4cr per episode as heard on news channels

Your words may or may not be true coz I have never seen him open to media. So we never know what he maybedoing or not for them. But well this thread belongs to BSNL and we should not deviate from bad mouthing them. :p

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
BSNL(or any govt organization) does not worry about losing money because they are insured with money that comes from people's pockets.as long as govt controls BSNL,no matter how much loss they make,their employees salaries will be paid.btw BSNL has still a long way to go down to reach the level of Air India which still enjoys the support of govt & thus people's money.

P.S.from which movie is that robert downey jr pic above anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom