BSNL has plan to upgrade Broadband Speed by March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Na,, re i know it from before re..

Told it for guys like u n other's who r dreaming for 2mpbs bsnl uld plan pan india:shock:
Well 2 mbps ULD will be happening within a year or year and a half, that's what I believe. India often needs an instant hard slap, to wake from the imaginary world, and one way or another that's gonna happen. We rank last in Asia, well ... :|
And let me tell you, BSNL employees or some close to them do get 2 mbps ULD for pretty long time. I can say about myself. It was 2007 or 2008, I honestly don't remember since when I have been using 2 mbps ULD, and I know 3/4 more people who has the same speed, and have been using the same for past 5/6 years.

funskar

Padawan
Well 2 mbps ULD will be happening within a year or year and a half, that's what I believe. India often needs an instant hard slap, to wake from the imaginary world, and one way or another that's gonna happen. We rank last in Asia, well ... :|
And let me tell you, BSNL employees or some close to them do get 2 mbps ULD for pretty long time. I can say about myself. It was 2007 or 2008, I honestly don't remember since when I have been using 2 mbps ULD, and I know 3/4 more people who has the same speed, and have been using the same for past 5/6 years.

Don't talk abt speed of employees,,not every bsnl customer's is employee of bsnl
bsnl employess even get 20% discount on broadband plans.
2mbps for 3/4 people doesn't mean's for all ..
we are talking here abt pan india..

read this govt said in 2011 - minmum 2mbps from 2015
And you should also know bsnl last updgraded their minmum broadband speed in 2009 to 512kbps from 256kbps.. and 5 years gone no change in minmum bb speed..

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
You didn't get my point! Everyone knows what very few employees get don't matter. What I meant was they are very very much capable of providing 2 mbps ULD, without Fibre. And yes, last time the speed was updated was back in 09. And the person whom I speak with has any inside information then next year they will announce 2 mbps as the base speed. Again, that's no news for me, or shouldn't be for any users, cause in Mid 2015, 2 mbps speed means slow as hell. Anyway, given the current situation of most / all customers it will be more than :D situation. Maybe by that time in that bloody AP 4 / 8 mbps will be base speed :|
All being said I am not holding my breath for 2015. Cause we all know our telecommunication department and ****ing BSNL and government nonsense.
I need to seriously think of moving my business to AP, and stay there :|

R2K

In the Zone
I believe speeds are not getting any better because everyone is using 3G internet instead of wired broadband connections. There is not much demand for high speed broadband and therefore no competition. Most of the people are pleased if they can get through their FB page everyday and they only need a 3G plan for that. So not many telecom companies are interested in Broadband and that is the reason things are still the same even after years

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Most of the people are pleased if they can get through their FB page everyday and they only need a 3G plan for that. So not many telecom companies are interested in Broadband and that is the reason things are still the same even after years
:facepalm:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Telangana
Fastest plan in BSNL in Hyderabad is 1100 for 16MBPS FUP 60GB Post FUP 2MBPS.
Beam Plan in Hyderabad is 1100 for 15MBPS FUP 50GB Post FUP 2MBPS.

Rest of Seemandhra(divided AP)
Fastest plan in BSNL in Tier 2 cities is 950 for 8MBPS FUP 25GB Post FUP 1MBPS.

Officially AP will become 2 states as on June 2nd.

Ironman

In the zone
Yesterday I spoke with a BSNL official who lives nearby and what he said is that,

"BSNL will be concentrating in the south by extending the AP plans to all southern states first and then the remaining states in the north as well by April-July period". It also depends on Tier 1 or Tier 2 cities likewise.

I think so this is good news for all other states excluding AP.

Let Me Guess .............. Kolkata is Tier 99 ?

Ironman

In the zone
@Whatthefreak
Scarlett Johansson avatar is great ,
but this one will leave room for imaginations too
*www.look.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/node-gallery-display/rexfeatures_2975070g.png

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Imaginations,without limit... only if BSNL increases the Bandwidth exactly to the new Plans of AP(Telengana+Seemandhra)/Hyderabad/Vijaywada/etc... to the rest of India...:wink:

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Not talking about role model!
His telecom ministry will be cent percent more efficient than Kapil Sibal
Surely will be better. I am expecting sms limits to be abolished and make it unlimited like in US or other countries.
Modi beside, I know how Airtel got benefits during 1999-2003 and how it became #1 Telecom operator.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
@mods plz close this thread each time someone posts here i have my hopes high tat bsnl finally has changed its plans but no............

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@mods plz close this thread each time someone posts here i have my hopes high tat bsnl finally has changed its plans but no............
God no. BSNL changes their plans or not, this thread is sure fun :|

Besides, they did introduce some new plans, unfortunately however you and me are not getting the benefit cause of our sodding locations :|

icebags

Technomancer

the most he should do is change the thread title to "bsnl rant thread" or "bsnl angry customer thread".

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

Patience dude!Patience!
Plan upgrade decision comes abruptly!
Suddenly your next morning you open your news daily and in third page left hand corner beside few advts. a BSNL notice showing upgrade of plans!

The thread will be closed that day!

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
God no. BSNL changes their plans or not, this thread is sure fun :|

Besides, they did introduce some new plans, unfortunately however you and me are not getting the benefit cause of our sodding locations :|

bangalore india's IT hub a "sodding locations" ? ok.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom