Bsnl Cellone Gprs querry??

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hi,
In bsnl website there is stated that for GPRS Rs 300 recharge pack in prepaid cellone, i get 8gb for 90 days. But when i recharged with 300, i didnt get that 8GB. Rather, i got a 30 days on net free call validity.
Has this 90 days 8gb plan changed?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
BSNL's revised 2G & 3G Data Plans for Prepaid & Postpaid (GPRS Packs)
seeing the plans on above link it seems there is something wrong in their side. Would recommend you to call Customer Care.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

@thetechfreak:
I am from guwahati as well. Plz try to confirm. No one knows here. They say i have to ask at the bsnl office near bora service. If you could help....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ok mate. Give me a few days. Will definitely find out. So customer care doesnt know?. Not suprising. All customer care knows is to redirect me to different phone number section according to section to the exchange.
Tell me another thing, what did the people doing the recharge at shop tell you? Or you did online?

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

the ones at the shop know only about 98 pack. They dont know any further. Also, i knew about Rs 270-10gb-30days pack. But i had seen the 300 pack in bsnl's website. So, i recharged that. But didnt work. Got the 30 day free calls on net feature.

i recharged online at easymobilerecharge

little off topic.
Can you tell what are the download speeds of 3G conn of airtel, cellone in guwahati?

masterkd

Padawan
bsnl have two plan for rs 300..gprs 8 gb for 90 days and Local call- On Net Unlimited free for 30 days..so confusing as always!!

*img51.imageshack.us/img51/1692/bsnlpre.jpg
bsnl prepaid plans

*img822.imageshack.us/img822/5482/bsnlgprs.jpg
bsnl gprs plans

panacea_amc said:
little off topic.
Can you tell what are the download speeds of 3G conn of airtel?
I get 650 KB/s max..400 KB/s average!!

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

okay. Thank you both for the speeds.
Err..how can they have 2 recharges at Rs 300??
How to get this 8gb pack then?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Ask your retailer to cancel that recharge (only if you havn't used it) and recharge with the GPRS pack.
Talk to CC about this.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
these are regional packs i believe. once tried recharging with some 40 or so for a combo pack (talktime + GPRS). it failed. wasted the 40 rupees.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

i recharged it online. So, i dont think i will be getting my money back. Any way of transferring this 300 Rs recharge to top up location?? (LOL!)

Top Bottom