Browser War - Take your pick

IMO, the best Browser is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
Heh, I'll tell you the corollary: Opera is best cuz all the features that are downloaded as "extensions" and "add-on" is already present by default in Opera. :p

correction not "all the features" but only few. I can mention few features thats only available in the form of addons for fx.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Give me an ABP for Opera and I'm sold.
right click > block content..

If you want more
1. Remove it permanently userjs
2. THE PROXOMITRON *me bows respectfully*

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
firefox is still leading after a number of hours :D
I use opera sometimes but I use Safari more often. I have to admit, d/ling files from the web, Opera is blazing.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Dude, its the vote for money scandal... firefox brought it from delhi... Do you know how many things firefox has copied from opera? They saw that opera was free! and so they made firefox free too!

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
^^^ Every browser has pros and cons. Even I am a "Macboy" will not "LOVE" Safari. Every browser IMO is missing something other browser has.

Rahim

Married!
^^It surely does open *hk.yahoo.com/

I use Opera but it lacks a major featuire all its life: The anility to queue downloads like "Max no of active downloads" other DM provides. I have no idea why the devs havent work on this ,its not as if it is an exotic feature. Its damn essential and its been missing for years............

Gursimran

WebDev :)
Surprised!

2 years ago i joined digit forum. It red it on Magazine, I didn't know much about foruming... after sometime i stopped coming here.... after a year, i thought of using this forum again but i had lost my username/pwd....

lol I am so surprised to see thread having 514 replies and 9,882 visits, which was made by me.... lol....

BTW.... My fav is Mozilla.. that time my fav was opera..... :) :D

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^that is because of browser sniffing :mad:
1. right click > edit site pref > network tab > change 'identify as opera' TO 'mask as firefox'
THEN select cookies tab > select cookie > click delete .

THEN Reload

it opens then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom