Bought new alienware :D

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
lol, congrats. :)

i think i'll skip the lecture. :) but you can keep a desktop in college rooms too(most of the colleges allow it) and there is next-to-nil usage of laptops in colleges.

OP
X

XinR

Broken In
enthina changeane?? yeaH :D

Tested with NFS The Run : Works fine. getting FPS 35-40 at 1440x900

xOvErClOcKeRx

Broken In
Amazing lappy there mate! Enjoy the ultimate gaming experience...by the way, shouldn't you have gone for the r2 version which has a gt650m GDDR5?

OP
X

XinR

Broken In
Amazing lappy there mate! Enjoy the ultimate gaming experience...by the way, shouldn't you have gone for the r2 version which has a gt650m GDDR5?

When i bought my lap, that version was FCKUN NOT AVALABLE!

Anyway thnx mate... and sorry.. i m fed up of saying the same thing again, again and again..

Sarath

iDota
Amazing laptop man. Congrats.

Ignore the criticism (especially after the purchase is made)

I have always wanted one but could never afford one. I am going for the Asus G55VW since it is more affordable. It has somewhat similar specs though but still, if I could afford an alienware, I would have switched off the rational part of my brains and gone with my heart and got this one.

Thanks for the pics. Happy gaming and prep yourself for lots of envy. ;)

red dragon

Master troll
Congrats mate!
Ignore the the demoralizing posts,if you asked them before buying,you would have only got suggestions like DV6,some crappy Samsung/Asus or Dell models.

ojas1010

Broken In
Should I say congrats?
Yes and No.

Congrats for buying a laptop only for flashy keyboard & brand-name which is very good for showoff. Oh forgot that 3GB Graphix card.

:facepalm: for Wasting money on that cr@p.

agree with you(i know its latte reply just saw now)!
i bought a xps 15 l502 which has almost the ssame specs for around 70k!!!!

R2K

In the Zone
Congrats !!!
Though I must say that Rs 100k+ is way too much to soend on a lappy( Ever thought how fast laptops these days get outdated ?)
And Is it just me or doesn't it look too flashy? The whole laptop looks like it is prepared to celebrate diwali.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Congrats !!!
Though I must say that Rs 100k+ is way too much to soend on a lappy( Ever thought how fast laptops these days get outdated ?)
And Is it just me or doesn't it look too flashy? The whole laptop looks like it is prepared to celebrate diwali.

*i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/279/921/796.jpg

Top Bottom