thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anyone was good enough to complete the mission "You will die, seriously"

I think it's impossible for a single player mode game, Coop is must. Not to forget everyone has to be level 50 too.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Anyone was good enough to complete the mission "You will die, seriously"

you need The Bee + some rapid shooting SMG/machinegun to take him down.

I think it's impossible for a single player mode game, Coop is must. Not to forget everyone has to be level 50 too.[/QUOTE]

Raid Boss Time Trials (UVHM)

you said co op? they did solo and that also in a few minutes. and remember UVHM means the health will regenerate for enemy + all enemies will have shields.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Played the "You will die, seriously" mission in coop. After 2 hours the monster was standing tall and my cash is almost over, 80k$ wasted in reviving.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
so not all missions can be completed in single player??
need two or more ?

all mission can be completed in Solo. just you need to be a legendary player who knows every trick in the book in case you want to try any of the Raid Bosses alone. The easiest of the Raid Boss is Voracidous The Invincible.

Played the "You will die, seriously" mission in coop. After 2 hours the monster was standing tall and my cash is almost over, 80k$ wasted in reviving.

thats the penalty for fooling around. the mission is named you will die (seriously) for a reason. unless you use some legendary combo killing him and same level (i.e. 50+) or more than him, don't bother trying. because it is almost impossible (to stay alive) that long to kill him. and this is not a boss where you just run and gun. you need proper teamwork and tactics.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sam said:
thats the penalty for fooling around. the mission is named you will die (seriously) for a reason. unless you use some legendary combo killing him and same level (i.e. 50+) or more than him, don't bother trying. because it is almost impossible (to stay alive) that long to kill him. and this is not a boss where you just run and gun. you need proper teamwork and tactics.
No. I had a level 51 player helping me. Almost got him 3 times but all players died together and the boss health kept refilling.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
No. I had a level 51 player helping me. Almost got him 3 times but all players died together and the boss health kept refilling.

doesn't matter. all 4 of you have to be level 51. adding a lower level player will only increase the difficulty. enemies become difficult to kill as more players join the game irrespective of the level of the players. also the more the boss level, the less damage you'll deal. so i don't think you were of much help there. instead try him in TVHM and once you are equipped with the bee.

kill BNK3R for practice ;)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^

The monster was at 5% health once I was standing on top of the gate to jump in when everyone dies. Lost my attention to the game once to check my phone and found everyone dead and the monster at 100% health. The host then kicked me out of the game :|

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I stopped BL 2 some months back ( in january) after the 3rd DLC.. :-S
I had my character at 50, and never played after the level cap was raised.
Hope to resume soon :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
so after farming Black Queen for a month (around 50+ kills), finally got the most rewarding weapon ever in BL2

the weapon:
*i.imgur.com/vlykVTV.jpg

the effect:
*i.imgur.com/mnicxkv.jpg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
behind Elle's garage in The Dust is a long road. follow it till you come to a point from where 2-3 houses are visible. black queen spawns left side of the house at the center. it doesn't spawn everytime but at least for me, its 9/10 times. kill it and then check what it drops. only problem is the droprate of some specific game changing weapons (a bunch of legendary) are terribly low inc Nukem.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
completed B2 for the second time and finally completed the Hyperion Circle of Slaughter side mission. Everything looks ok till the last round when Hyperion threw every single variety of loader and robots they got. died 10+ times in round 5 only. The Bee helped cut through the forces in quick time but the amount of loaders was way too much to get rid of and kept running out of ammo by the end. it was a massive 7 wave fight ending with a Super Badass Constructor and a normal Constructor giving backup. Add to that you got multiple shield surveyors adding shields on the SB constructor while he is busy creating a badass loader and more surveyors. i can only wonder what i'll do without The Bee & The Transformer (a really lucky find in one of the Dr Zed Med vendor machines) just outside the arena.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I defeated Terramorphous the other day thanks to some assistance from soumo27(lvl 52 Siren). Wasn't that difficult :wink:

WOW. got any legendary loot? hide of terramorphous?

started the campaign again, this time with Salvador. gunzerking is not fun because as soon as you enter fight for your death, gunzerking stops :( but getting some cool loots. at level 13 and already converted 6-8 Goliath into God-liath and as expected my inventory is overflowing with rare as well as unique items :p

Top Bottom