Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
BTW I ordered this game after looking all posts here , but how is this game ? Is it fps game like Counter strike. CS is the only FPS game I played and thats long time ago.:)

ever played Diablo or Torchlight? give them guns and you got Borderlands 2. just first person view and way more fun.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I have a noob question here. Irrespective of whether I install the game via disks, or redeem the code and claim the game on steam, I should be able to play with players in co-op who have it on steam/direct install from disks right?
Basically what I'm asking is if I install it via steam can I play with others who have installed directly from the discs(and vice versa)?

Bhargav

In the zone
those who have B2 or the GOTY, better start with the kills: Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt. I don't know if the cash prize is valid here but you are bound to get quality loot early in the game.

Cash n physical price are only for usa sadly

Piyush

Lanaya
I have a noob question here. Irrespective of whether I install the game via disks, or redeem the code and claim the game on steam, I should be able to play with players in co-op who have it on steam/direct install from disks right?
Basically what I'm asking is if I install it via steam can I play with others who have installed directly from the discs(and vice versa)?

yup..

Piyush

Lanaya
The game is now out of stock now :|

Any other source to get this, my 2 friends are also in queue to get this game.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
The game is now out of stock now :|

Any other source to get this, my 2 friends are also in queue to get this game.

Well it shows that we are quite strong community. Many orders were from out community itself.
Anyway on ebay its available. See the Borderlands 2 thread, there were two sellers for this game IIRC. :)

Top Bottom