Blue Screen of Death (DUMP ERROR) Need Assitance

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
Hello all,

I have Asus P8Z68-V motherboard with Intel i5 2500K Processor which is OC @ 4.8 Ghz and I have Good Heatsink for that (ThermalRight Silver Arrow) and a Raedon HD 6970 2Gb Graphics card with G.Skill 4+4 Gb Rams.

My problem is that when I started to play any game after some time the Blues screen appears with dump error msg. if somebody analyze those files i just want to know what is the exact problem ??

Is it RAM or OC or Over Temperature ???

Please let me know !!!
102511-25693-01.dmp - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

(NOTE : My .dmp file is of 256KB and the forum limit is of 200KB hence I uploaded it on 4shared.com please refer the link)

ssb1551

Technomancer
You are running 6970 on a CM Extreme series!!:shock:..who suggested the config??
I would suggest you to get a good PSU from any of your friends/relatives & see if you still have the same problem. If not then change that ticking time-bomb of a PSU!!

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Checked the dump file. Memory allocation problem. Check the RAM modules.

yup...i had a similar problem changed the RAM sticks and everything was perfect. Just borrow a module from someone and try it on your PC to be sure.

Futsuu

Right off the assembly line
I had the exact same issue with the P8Z68-V, only in my case the CPU is a 2600K and my GTX 590 was throwing up Code 43 errors in device manager.

None of your hardware is faulty, the fix is to run your RAM modules at a maximum of 1333MHz. I don't know what the issue is, still haven't figured it out myself but I guess Intel weren't kidding when they had 1333MHz as the max supported memory frequency for these processors.

Would your G.Skill modules be of the 1.25v Sniper variety, by any chance? I'm thinking it's the RAM voltage that's the issue here because there are plenty of people who've run their RAM at 1600MHz without any issues.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
lower the ram frequency with tighter timings take help of cpuz to find the settings from spd data will be ok

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
You are running 6970 on a CM Extreme series!!:shock:..who suggested the config??
I would suggest you to get a good PSU from any of your friends/relatives & see if you still have the same problem. If not then change that ticking time-bomb of a PSU!!

Whats is the Problem with CM Extreme 700 W ????

Checked the dump file. Memory allocation problem. Check the RAM modules.

Thanks....... I will run a Memtest for that, hope it will give the perfect dignostic for me !!!

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
My problem is that when I started to play any game after some time the Blues screen appears with dump error msg. if somebody analyze those files i just want to know what is the exact problem ??

Get WhoCrashed - that should tell you what's causing the crash

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@esudip, if u are running the rig in your siggy, shut it down ASAP and change the PSU (If u care about ur PC components)...

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
Get WhoCrashed - that should tell you what's causing the crash

You Rock Dude.........This software analyzes my dump files and tell me that crash is due to Thermal Problem.... So I minimize my OC from 4.8 to 4.2 and It is Running well Now....... Thanks,

I will run it for long time and let you know !!!

This is the Analysis of the DUMP Error........

On Tue 10/25/2011 3:57:16 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1E3)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800A1F9028, 0xBE200000, 0x5110A)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

AND

On Tue 10/25/2011 3:57:16 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\102511-18657-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: unknown_module_00000000`00000000.sys (Unloaded_Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000+0x124)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800A1F9028, 0xBE200000, 0x5110A)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: unknown_module_00000000`00000000.sys .
Google query: unknown_module_00000000`00000000.sys WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You Rock Dude.........This software analyzes my dump files and tell me that crash is due to Thermal Problem.... So I minimize my OC from 4.8 to 4.2 and It is Running well Now....... Thanks,

I will run it for long time and let you know !!!

I mis-read the demp file. :???: wtf? Shame on me.:x

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
The issue is with your RAM modules. Just pluck the RAM sticks from RAM slot and remove the dust if there is anything and insert the same in RAM slot. Hope this will work. otherwise go for a Memtest.

Futsuu

Right off the assembly line
Wow, my post got completely lost in the shuffle there thanks to the approval stuff. Did you try reducing the RAM frequency to 1333MHz? Are those 1.25v G.Skill Snipers?

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
The issue is with your RAM modules. Just pluck the RAM sticks from RAM slot and remove the dust if there is anything and insert the same in RAM slot. Hope this will work. otherwise go for a Memtest.

If it is due to RAM then my machine need to give dump error after lowering down my OC from 4.8 to 4.2 but after lowering down my CPU speed to 4.2 the machine does not give my DUMP error. I will OC againt 4.8 and see what happens ??

If it gives error again then this is definitely Thermal issue as given above.

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
@esudip, if u are running the rig in your siggy, shut it down ASAP and change the PSU (If u care about ur PC components)...

Changed my PSU to Corsair TX750 V2 !!!

How is this ???

Changed the PSU to Corsair TX750 V2.........Thanks !!!

Top Bottom