Blue Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Currently, the HD DVDs titles look much better than the Blu-Ray titles. I think I'm going to change my vote to HD-DVD...

krish

Journeyman
@aditya.shevade well according to a latest article in Mumbai Mirror, the price of the Sony Vaio Laptop is 1 rupee less than 2 lac (ONLY??!!??!!??) hahaha

maybe there will be some drives which support HD-DVD as well as Blu-Ray..............then both of them will co-exist.
that would be gr8.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
aditya.shevade said:
@Rahul
Yeah. Dream of that day........
Naw, a player is already out with both blu and HD support, a drive is yet to come.

Btw, whatever happened to HD? Havent heard much from it lately, nor seein it in newspapers unlike Sony and its ads on Blu.

go_gamez

In the zone
r these..only blu-ray drives..??or also blu-ray writers too...if its 740 $ for only the drive..lol what will be the prices of blu-ray writers ...better wait and get a PS 3..come s with a blu-ray drive..

als2

Journeyman
Well It Was In News Paper A Week Ago

Bluray Dvd 1000 Rs
And Its Dvd-rw 1250 Rs
This Is A Price When It Will Be Launched.

runeet

Broken In
yeah even I think that hd-dvd will likely win coz sony is having so many troubles with manufacturing them

janitha

Wise Old Owl
MRPs of Sony Blue Ray Discs are Rs.1250/- and Rs.1000/-. Both 25 GB. Street prices should be lower and the prices should come down drastically once the drives become common, as in the case of both CD and DVD. See the link below.

*www.sonyindia.co.in/sonyindia/products/RMG.jsp?categoryId=259

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom