sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
Blu Ray

Blue Ray Optical Drive, Where in india @ wat price? Pls update

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
sysfilez said:
blue ray i m dying to get my hands on it. pls lemme kno if its available newhere.

YES CERTAINLY ........
USA.... ;)

its this one,buddy........
Sony VAIO® AR190G
check it out here....... *www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?CategoryName=cpu_VAIONotebookComputers_AR_Series&ProductSKU=VGNAR190G&Dept=tvvideo&INT=sstyle-hav_bluraydisc-deptfeature-VGNAR190G|sstyle:sy_cat_content_p:hav_bluraydisc

Last edited:

Ishan

In the zone
sysfilez said:
blue ray i m dying to get my hands on it. pls lemme kno if its available newhere.

but ur child will not even spit on it...in his/her times:),Sorry If said something wrong!

OP
sysfilez

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
who is going to buy de laptop anyway. yes it comes with blue ray but then i jus want the drive.

goobimama

 Macboy
What's with all the early-adopting attitude? How about one waits another year to see which format actually wins instead of spending something like 40-50k on a player (let's not forget one has to buy the movies to watch them).

And the laptop, I don't think watching 1080p on a 15/17 inch laptop screen is going to make any difference....

Oh and by the way, it is "Blu-ray", and not "Blue Ray"

qazranchi

Broken In
Price of sony Notebook with blue ray as mentioned in July'06 PCWORLD is arround US$ 3500 model VGN-AR19G LAPTOP and that of Toshiba's with HD DVD G35-AV650 is US$ 3000.
HD DVD is competing BLUE RAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom