Votes: 34 34.0%
  • I will sit lame @ home..

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chooza

Journeyman
I agree. I too have no complaints whatsoever with Mr.MMS and Shrimati Sonia maino/gandhi/khan/nehru (audience poll/50-50 ??) Begum who termed Orissa incidence as national shame and don't even acknowledge the plight of Kashmiri Pandits, and the Congress party wooing on "Muslim" Vote in the so called secular INDIA and partnering with people like Laloo, and now even coining he term "Hindu terrorism". Lemme guess, what all terms can be there : Brahmin terrorism, Parsi terrorism, Jain terrorism, atheist terrorism?? :oops:

Not to forget about the uncleared controveries bt the so called "future of INDIA"!

Its funny that people forget history and then act like nothing happened at all. I guess thats why incidences happen & the history repeats itself. I guess its time to boycott both the parties and look towards emerging ones which share the same views as us, people who r frustrated with vote banks based on religion, exploiting the misery of people and flourishing and nourishing on our blood and wealth!

I guess even 26/11 would have gone unnoticed, if it didn't include foreign casualties, just like the rest i.e delhi blast, srinagar etc etc....list goes on with the subsequent communalisation of the issue in many cases! :sad:

We should not compare Kashmir with any other state of India, as others are not a disputed one.Atleast, Sonia G and MMS bought India from so called "Super power" to "Actual Superpower" and see the declining rate of Inflation and growing purchase power of indian companies,withour govt support, they cant even think of all this, and I m not talking of Mittal, Paul etc. I m talking of Tata, Premji, Narayan Murthy.

mediator

Technomancer
Like I said, its funny that people forget history and then act like nothing happened at all. You speak like a congress loyalist. Besides, what a "disputed" state has to do with the removal,killing,conversion and rape of Kashmiri Pandits and becoming refugess on their own soil? Ok let me see what shud I talk bt Congress and nehru clan..
1. Anti-Sikh riots? Or is sikhism a "disputed" religion now? :oops:
2. Partition of INDIA? Which is the root cause of INDO-Pak clashes and huge death tolls?
3. Bangladeshi immigration? Why are our "selected" puppet PM and foreign puppeteer afraid to talk on this issue? C'mon we don't pay our taxes so that we can give free medications from govt. hospitals to immigrants who form illegal settlements stealing electricity and water and really nice perks to Paki. patients for free in the name of "bhaichara", many who come here and become mujahedeens and fidayeens and also become part of "muslim" votebanks for a better congress position!!.

Why not give that free aid to our own people and to the poor?

4. Sorry, for not compiling the complete list!! :oops:

Well if you are so proud of the terms "super power" etc, then I guess its really useless if they can't even stop the huge tolls of their own people. Its like we have muscles & steroids, but seriously diseased from inside!! And come to think of it I guess we all saw lesser terrorist strikes during the NDA time. Don't imagine me as any of these party's supporter. But, its like once a month now in UPA's regime where we see "Breaking News". And regarding inflation, well it seems you are ignoring farmers' suicide.

So don't be so elated by seeing news of "super" to "ultra super", if it can't stop the death toll and the congressies have to run to "Mummy" (Rice) everytime who really acts like a Mummy and tells to act "restraint". I'm not going to reminisce the past for you like a bedtime story teller, but its funny that people forget the wrongs of a party when it does something right during the end of its tenure. So forgiving hun?

chooza

Journeyman
Like I said, its funny that people forget history and then act like nothing happened at all. You speak like a congress loyalist. Besides, what a "disputed" state has to do with the removal,killing,conversion and rape of Kashmiri Pandits and becoming refugess on their own soil? Ok let me see what shud I talk bt Congress and nehru clan..
1. Anti-Sikh riots? Or is sikhism a "disputed" religion now? :oops:
2. Partition of INDIA? Which is the root cause of INDO-Pak clashes and huge death tolls?
3. Bangladeshi immigration? Why are our "selected" puppet PM and foreign puppeteer afraid to talk on this issue? C'mon we don't pay our taxes so that we can give free medications from govt. hospitals to immigrants who form illegal settlements stealing electricity and water and really nice perks to Paki. patients for free in the name of "bhaichara", many who come here and become mujahedeens and fidayeens and also become part of "muslim" votebanks for a better congress position!!.

Why not give that free aid to our own people and to the poor?

4. Sorry, for not compiling the complete list!! :oops:

Well if you are so proud of the terms "super power" etc, then I guess its really useless if they can't even stop the huge tolls of their own people. Its like we have muscles & steroids, but seriously diseased from inside!! And come to think of it I guess we all saw lesser terrorist strikes during the NDA time. Don't imagine me as any of these party's supporter. But, its like once a month now in UPA's regime where we see "Breaking News". And regarding inflation, well it seems you are ignoring farmers' suicide.

So don't be so elated by seeing news of "super" to "ultra super", if it can't stop the death toll and the congressies have to run to "Mummy" (Rice) everytime who really acts like a Mummy and tells to act "restraint". I'm not going to reminisce the past for you like a bedtime story teller, but its funny that people forget the wrongs of a party when it does something right during the end of its tenure. So forgiving hun?

Oh Seriously!!!. R u sufering from loss memory syndrome? did u forgot KARGIL WAR, or PARLIAMENT ATTACK or AKSHARDHAM and so on..... Plz. just check with history before writing anything. And where was that Party when their was attacj on the very peaceful state RAJASTHAN. Now you will say its failure of Central Govt. OK then what you talk about the incidents mentined previously?For Bangladesh Immigrants, why didn't BJP took any acton during their power? Infact, they didn't start any process to resolve this. Yes, they approv the RAMSETU Bridge, and whenin oppositin, they start opposing it. lol.
Whatever their is Congress, but atleast they have their Ageda from last several years, Its not like BJP that one time, RAM, another time, Vajpayee, next Hindu V/s other caste and everytime they change their agenda just for the sake of Power"BHAIYA,KAISE BHI KURSI MIL JAYEE"
You Kid:p

FArmers??? Dear in which state they suiside? RAJASTHAN, again the state where BJP was in power. Likhne se pehle dekh to liya karo ki kahan ki likh rahe ho?:roll:

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
You only confirmed why INDIA is not developed yet! Well how can it when people themselves play spoil sports? A little prickle on the Congress and the loyalist gets distraught!

Your logic contains only one premise! "Oh, So what about BJP?? Hey, but BJP also failed!!"

Why is congress so biased towards Babri Masjid, coz as far as history goes many mosques were built on the top of demolished temples or even like the loyalist, congress itself is ignorant of the history?? Why is Congress biased only towards the so called minorities neglecting Kashmiri Pandits? Funny that congress doesn't even acknowledge who started Godhra. What about Sheila Dikshit not accepting that Delhi is a crime capital of INDIA and remarking on the murder of Soumya Dikshit that "one should not be adventurous"? What about Patil saying "ek ad ghtna hoti rehti hain"? Funny that congressies have no leader. The whole party is run by a foreigner puppeteer and a chosen PM, instead of an elected PM with a heir, i.e Rahul Baba involved in Rape case and the rest like patil, antulay, arjun singh acting on their own and remarking silly!! To make the matters worse the congress fanboys and megalomaniacs keep on spreading the enlightenment.

So, what about Kargil? Vajpayee went to Paki and witnessed kargil? OR r u saying it was is fault for initiating peace process? What about parliament attack? I guess terrorists would have done a favour to the people of INDIA. What about Akshardham? Another lapse in security like 26/11?

chooza said:
Whatever their is Congress, but atleast they have their Ageda from last several years, Its not like BJP that one time, RAM, another time, Vajpayee, next Hindu V/s other caste and everytime they change their agenda just for the sake of Power"BHAIYA,KAISE BHI KURSI MIL JAYEE"
You Kid
The only agenda they have is divide this country on the basis of religion and practising votebanks with quota,reservations soaring, and the power of "muslim vote" increasing thanx to Banladeshi immigration and congress's "secular" policies.

Now regarding farmers, well I hate doing spoon feeding!
*www.cpiml.org/liberation/year_2006/June/farmer_maharashtra.htm
*www.hindu.com/2008/02/01/stories/2008020151580300.htm
*news.indiainfo.com/2008/11/25/0811...ble_for_farmers_suicide_in_state_gadkari.html

Besides, you really did not get my point about farmers suicide did you? Instead you took it to "Whose the lesser evil between the two"!! Congratulations.

Being a congress loyalist, you did not reply to any of my points regarding rahul baba and or riots etc. Instead you started whining bt the "lesser evil" politics. Learn that we need a new party which is unbiased and adhers to our sentiments, one which can take strong and quick actions in the time of need.

So @chooza, nice username and but please don't act like one. :oops:

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
+1 for mediator's points but username chooooza is really funny :lol: :lol:

Jokes apart...I think BJP doesnt do anything abt Bangladeshi Immigrnts cuz they were taking support of 36 parties ..unka khud ka koi single decision nahin tha .give them 5 yrs time and a single majority and then lets compare them with KONGO aka KONGRESS ...

They deserve at least a single majority chance in center !

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I never thought India was a two party system. @ those who talk about the "lesser evil", why don't you vote for a deserving candidate in your constituency, who is not part of Congress or BJP. Is there no one else contesting or what. I never go for the lesser evil, I vote for the person who promises to be least corrupt and more efficient, if none, then I vote for the person who is certain to lose. Or better, like one of my friends, we can nullify our vote by refusing to vote at the polling both.

chooza

Journeyman
I never thought India was a two party system. @ those who talk about the "lesser evil", why don't you vote for a deserving candidate in your constituency, who is not part of Congress or BJP. Is there no one else contesting or what. I never go for the lesser evil, I vote for the person who promises to be least corrupt and more efficient, if none, then I vote for the person who is certain to lose. Or better, like one of my friends, we can nullify our vote by refusing to vote at the polling both.
Tru Bro.:p

+1 for mediator's points but username chooooza is really funny :lol: :lol:

Jokes apart...I think BJP doesnt do anything abt Bangladeshi Immigrnts cuz they were taking support of 36 parties ..unka khud ka koi single decision nahin tha .give them 5 yrs time and a single majority and then lets compare them with KONGO aka KONGRESS ...

They deserve at least a single majority chance in center !
Toh UPA main kya Congress Akeli hai? Likne se pehle dekho plz.Infact Nuclear deal ke liye they put their govt. in danger. Did BJP has a courage to do so. never. They ministers were shown worldwide by Tehelka for acepting bribe"PAISA KHUDA TOH NAHI BUT KHUDA SE KAM BHI NAHI" kya hua? Kya kiya? Tehleke ko BAN kar diya. kuch hua? nahi. Humare so called clean Defence minster Army soldiers ke kafan main GHOOS KHAATE hue pakde gaye. kisi ne resign kiya? Nahi. Kahan ho Sarkar? JAAGO

You only confirmed why INDIA is not developed yet! Well how can it when people themselves play spoil sports? A little prickle on the Congress and the loyalist gets distraught!

Your logic contains only one premise! "Oh, So what about BJP?? Hey, but BJP also failed!!"

Why is congress so biased towards Babri Masjid, coz as far as history goes many mosques were built on the top of demolished temples or even like the loyalist, congress itself is ignorant of the history?? Why is Congress biased only towards the so called minorities neglecting Kashmiri Pandits? Funny that congress doesn't even acknowledge who started Godhra. What about Sheila Dikshit not accepting that Delhi is a crime capital of INDIA and remarking on the murder of Soumya Dikshit that "one should not be adventurous"? What about Patil saying "ek ad ghtna hoti rehti hain"? Funny that congressies have no leader. The whole party is run by a foreigner puppeteer and a chosen PM, instead of an elected PM with a heir, i.e Rahul Baba involved in Rape case and the rest like patil, antulay, arjun singh acting on their own and remarking silly!! To make the matters worse the congress fanboys and megalomaniacs keep on spreading the enlightenment.

So, what about Kargil? Vajpayee went to Paki and witnessed kargil? OR r u saying it was is fault for initiating peace process? What about parliament attack? I guess terrorists would have done a favour to the people of INDIA. What about Akshardham? Another lapse in security like 26/11?

The only agenda they have is divide this country on the basis of religion and practising votebanks with quota,reservations soaring, and the power of "muslim vote" increasing thanx to Banladeshi immigration and congress's "secular" policies.

Now regarding farmers, well I hate doing spoon feeding!
*www.cpiml.org/liberation/year_2006/June/farmer_maharashtra.htm
*www.hindu.com/2008/02/01/stories/2008020151580300.htm
*news.indiainfo.com/2008/11/25/0811...ble_for_farmers_suicide_in_state_gadkari.html

Besides, you really did not get my point about farmers suicide did you? Instead you took it to "Whose the lesser evil between the two"!! Congratulations.

Being a congress loyalist, you did not reply to any of my points regarding rahul baba and or riots etc. Instead you started whining bt the "lesser evil" politics. Learn that we need a new party which is unbiased and adhers to our sentiments, one which can take strong and quick actions in the time of need.

So @chooza, nice username and but please don't act like one. :oops:

Bhaiya Loyalty ka toh BJP main hua tha Jab poore desh ne TV pe Currency Briefcase open hote dekhe the. Aur History main Jeene ki aadat chodo. Agar itni hi Himmat hai toh Bhaiya zara macca ki maszid tod ke dikhao, suna hai uske neeche bhi Shivling hai.Aur itna hi hai toh aajtak Ram mandir bana kyun nahi?I am not saying that BJP is eaqual to Congress, they never be,this party is worst part in India.

Hmmm...Divide and rule the country, toh abhi Religin ke base pe Kaun kar raha hai? Maharastra main Bala Saheb Thakrey Kya kar rahe hain. Accoring to him Shiv sena is wife of BJP.
Kya naam ke hisaab se Mediate karne ka kaam hai kya?aur mere ko loyalist keh rahe ho, khud ke paas stupid reasons ke alawa kuch hai?

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Even Paki news readers speak better "Hinglish". You win, I surrender! :oops:

chooza said:
Aur History main Jeene ki aadat chodo
I agree. Lets forget Babri and Godhra, shake hands and say "Happy New year"!! :)

chooza

Journeyman
Even Paki news readers speak better "Hinglish". You win, I surrender! :oops:

I agree. Lets forget Babri and Godhra, shake hands and say "Happy New year"!! :)
Many Many HAPPY NEW YEAR Brother. I too surrender. We are fighting uselessly. Untill and only jab tak Rang De basnati jaisa hum log h nahi karenge. tab tak koi bhi party ho, kuch nahi hoga. Again HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.:):):)

mediator

Technomancer
^Yeah Happy new year to u toooo and everyone else! Njoy n let the euphoria prevail with the onchor of this chilly winter ... :D

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ya ya.HNY too all ..and do listen Tauba tera jalwa tauba tera pyar..tera emosional atyachaaar :D :D :D from Dev D ..he he he

krinish

Journeyman
Time this thread needed a bump.

I couldn't believe my eyes when the old man L K Advani popped up on every website i have been visiting this week.

Want to see india stand tall? Advani for PM www.hiswebsite.com ...... Shouts the AD banners across almost all websites it seems.

BJP are already doing it big time in karanataka. They are quite easily making upto atleast 5 more pages of the news paper every day closely followed by congress.

BJP has been a failure in karnataka.

From praja.in

I was told that the Magadi Road - Cord Road junction underpass was hurried completed with sub-standard work so that the CM could inaugurate it yesterday. So much for one mans publicity carvings!!

“There are no rains and food production has fallen due to the sins committed by various people in the past. I believe in God. I have allocated money so that Gods will be pleased and shower mercy on us.’’ - B S Yeddyurappa
Shocked is what i am!! This was the clarification given by our CM when asked to justify the 130 Crore (!!!) allocation to Muttas and Temples.

BSY is free to spend his resources on what he believes in, after his work hours. Just like you and me. But what authority does he have to use public funds to promote Gods mercy on us? Better still, how does he know the almighty God would be pleased by him allocating 130 crores of our money
Add to that the way ministers have handled the pub attacks, and some even going the extent by defending the goons and goondas.

Not to be left out the karnataka home minister's comments about art, which was uncalled for.

Bunch of clowns the people of karnataka have elected.
Just imagine what will happen this religion monger's comes to force.
Goons like the one involved in Mangalore have a filed day everyday.
We will have many more girls molested and harassed, because they were wearing what they liked wearing.

Congress are bad too, but they don't harp upon religion. I choose the lesser evil

krinish

Journeyman
BJP is utter rubbish in karnataka. They cant control a thing.

ABVP imposes ban on wearing burkhas in rural college in Karnataka .

*www.hindu.com/2009/03/03/stories/2009030354850700.htm

Sudipto Mondal

PANJA VILLAGE/SULLIA TALUK: Muslim girls of the Government Composite Pre-University College here have been banned from wearing burkhas by local Hindutva outfits and the Bharatiya Janata Party-affiliated Akhil Bharathiya Vidyarthi Parishad.

According to Lakshmisha Gobbalathadka, the self-proclaimed architect of the ban, the idea was first proposed to the college authorities at his behest by a few students affiliated to the ABVP in early January this year.

“Four of my boys spoke to the college principal and demanded that Muslim girls be banned from wearing burkhas in classrooms,” said Mr. Gobbalathadka, who is also the district convener of a fringe outfit called Hindu Jagarana Vedike.

“We agreed immediately. We did not want any trouble,” said a college official. But soon the demands began to grow. Emboldened by the support the boys received from a section of students, they went on to extend the ban to the entire 28-acre campus.

Once the ban was formalised by the college authorities, a groups of boys took it upon themselves to impose it. “Every day, the boys sit at the tea stall near the college gate. If we take even one step into the college gate with the burkha on, they start scolding us,” said a 16-year-old class 10 student.
Violence on campus

Meanwhile, another controversy broke out on the campus after the ABVP alleged that a Muslim boy had made a proposal of marriage to a Hindu girl. “Our boys beat up the Muslim boy on February 28,” claimed Mr. Gobbalathadka. At the college’s development committee meeting on January 29, a large group of students, led by Mr. Gobbalathadka, barged in demanding that Muslim girls stop wearing the burkha even on their way to and from the college. The demand created a furore dividing committee members, according to college principal, Balasubramaniam. Soon, hundreds of activists entered the venue and physically attacked Muslim committee members and Hindus who opposed their demands. Following the incident, Mr. Gobbalathadka and his followers were arrested and remanded in judicial custody.
Growing support

“Many others have been inspired by the success we have had here. Soon, this campaign will spread to all government colleges in the region,” Mr. Gobbalathadka told The Hindu, and added that the garment would soon be banned from public spaces in the entire village of Panja.

Panja gram panchayat president Rafique, who sustained injuries during the January 29 violence, said: “Some may feel that the burkha is a symbol of oppression of women. Even if that is true, a resistance to the garment should come from within the community. How can we tolerate somebody using force to ban the burkha?”

Reacting to the issue, Deputy Director of Public Instruction C. Chame Gowda told The Hindu, “The college authorities might have agreed to the ban under pressure. But there is no law that prevents the burkha. Everybody has the right to practice their religious beliefs as long as it does not inconvenience others.”

Deputy Commissioner V. Ponnuraj expressed concern over the developments and said he was still inquiring into the issue. “The rule of law and the Constitution will prevail,” he said.

S

sahil shah

@esumitkumar

Well if u think BJP is that great and firm against Terrorism why couldnt they stop the bomb blasts in Gujarat and Karnataka where they are in power.

Dont give this crap about Congress being soft on terror.

BJP is the one who is dividing and instigating the people with their Hindutva crap. Its they who started all this mess with the Gujarat riots in 2002. Were there any Bomb blasts and other such attacks on major Indian cities before 2002. Terrorism in Kashmir is a different issue so dont point that out.
Sorry brother but read the news first .... I admit that gujarat goverment is failed last time on terror attack(bomb blast) in the year in 2008. But all the terrorist involved in it are all in jail now ....with in 15 days Guj goverment had find them all from diffrent sectors in india . even the person who deliver them car is in jail now ....the Guj gov had just repeat the history of isreal when there athletics were killed ... last terrorist attack before this was in 2003 aksardham .....
In mumbai after every terrorist attack congress goverment say the same thing "sab pakistan bhag gaye " . did any terrorist involve in train blast had been caught?????

Last edited by a moderator:

giri1991

Broken In
I am not even eligible to Vote, yet I support BJP :) I feel they can do much developments and less demolishments than what congress did :)

And some guys are just aggrevating Varun's issue ... Which was blown up by Media (Channels like NDTV, CNN-IBN took major part) gave him mass campaign thanks to them, Now hez known in every nook and corner of India, the funny fact was congress after the issue didnt wanna arrest him, If they do so which will give him more publicty :D Actually scared :lol: Where Varun took the chance and made himself a hero by giving a heroic surrender .. Ta daaaa :) Man surely I will vote for him :lol: If I could :)

Now as this issue has is coming down ... Soon NDTV and CNN-IBN will go for the public opinion etc bla bla who will win bla bla ... Personally I hate these 2 channels ... Their activities during the 26 X 11 incident was criticised all over India ! These 2 guys were having a war that who will give more info about the Army moments :lol:

Man I want BJP back ... They could atleast run a decent government ! Where PM takes his own decition :lol:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
god damn.. Be brief guys. I'm feeling like seeing a late night History Channel Program.

As for votes, I will go with BJP.Sue you........ Indian National Congress.

But in poll i accidentally voted for congress :sad:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
We are living in a country where people spit, throw garbage on the road, piss on the sidewalks, cheat people in the back, dont do work on time, try to sell cheap substandard products and drive on wrong side of the road- no matter how educated one person is, yet we expect politicians to be much better. It just doesn't make sense. Democracy is of the people for the people and by the people so its obvious that politician's behaviour way of doing things will not be much different from majority of the people. Democracy starts at home so if people want a better country and with a better government people need to change themselves first and then expect changes. We as Indians are capable to do so, as most of us who travel abroad abide to other country's lifestyle pretty easily.

We are living in a country where people spit, throw garbage on the road, piss on the sidewalks, cheat people in the back, dont do work on time, try to sell cheap substandard products and drive on wrong side of the road- no matter how educated one person is, yet we expect politicians to be much better. It just doesn't make sense. Democracy is of the people for the people and by the people so its obvious that politician's behaviour way of doing things will not be much different from majority of the people. Democracy starts at home so if people want a better country and with a better government people need to change themselves first and then expect changes. We as Indians are capable to do so, as most of us who travel abroad abide to other country's lifestyle pretty easily.
+1
I would have surely voted for BJP if they had fielded someone who wasn't half way into his grave.Advani is 84 years old for crying out loud.If govt sets the retirement age for public sevants to be 65 or 68 years or whatever then why do they think the public will be happy to entrust the running of the whole country to some senile old fart.

Congress, I will never understand your love for Gandhi family and why are you a bunch of f#@king pansies who can't seem to find a leader from among a billion f#$king people and need to be lead by a woman who can't speak a whole goddamn line in one of the native tongues.And to be fair Mr Manmohan Singh is also riding the same train to oblivion as Mr Advani.
Also, why if Mr ManMohan Singh is going to be PM in case of a Congress win do I see pic of Rahul Gandhi in the posters.I believe they are just going to make Rahul the PM after a year or something and we can kiss good bye to every thing as we know it.
Anyway as far as I am concerned these are the only two parties for me.I hate all the coalition crap that is introduced because of the regional parties.

evewin89

In the zone
i will always support congress.

what this nonsense "A Ban on Cow Slaughter, to honor the Hindu tradition of deeming cows and most cattle as sacred, and prohibiting the consumption of beef and pork"

small examples below
It is mentioned in Manu Smruti, the law book of Hindus! In chapter 5 verse 30 “The eater who eats the flesh of those to be eaten does nothing bad! even if he does it day after day; for God himself created some to be eaten and some to be eater
If you read Mahabharata Shanti Parva chapter 29, a story of greatness of a king called Rantideva is described It is said that he was very rich and generous, and used to feed thousands of guests. The paragraph reads as follows

“All the vessels and the plates, in Rantideva's palace, for holding food and other articles, all the jugs and other pots, the pan and plates and cups, were of gold. On those nights during which the guests used to live in Rantideva's abode, twenty thousand and one hundred kine {cows} had to be slaughtered. Yet even on such occasions, the cooks, decked in ear-rings, used to proclaim (amongst those that sat for supper) “There is abundant of soup, take as much as you wish, but of flesh we have not as much today as on former occasions"

This shows that even after slaughtering 20,100 cows, meat used to fall short on some occasions.

The Ban on Forcible Religious Conversions.
every person has right to do anything which he thinks its proper i mean if he feels christian or islam are good religion and he converts whats wrong with it?.It is upto the ppl who can defend its religion against christian missionaries,muslim scholars or hindu scholars by debates,discussion.i saw debate between Dr zakir naik and Shri shri shri Ravishankar.That zakir dude was pretty impressive.

I am not criticizing hindus infact they are most intelligent and beautiful ppl in our country but its just that i am against BJP,VHP and hindu taliban

all said done
+1
according to me the biggest prob. is that the above parties u mentioned always tries to discriminate religion from one another.everybody says "india is one" but actually most of the people tries to show their religion is better than other casts. We all should 1st learn that we all are humans and for me Humanity matters more than religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom