Birthday gifting advice

lordirecto

In the zone
Make her a greeting card on your own. No matter how shabby it ends up, she will greatly appreciate your gesture and will treasure it.

Or take her to a store and buy her a dress, or even a saree of her choice. Girls dont look at the objects that you give them but only at how much effort you put into getting/making her a gift. So anything that will make her feel special will be appreciated by her.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Make her a handmade cake. Nothing materialistic works better than a concern. :)
Yes please. A Home made will do fine too.
You are right. But I love my friend. Don't want to kill with my cake baking skills :p
Will order some doreamon or dora cake.

Make her a greeting card on your own. No matter how shabby it ends up, she will greatly appreciate your gesture and will treasure it.
Or take her to a store and buy her a dress, or even a saree of her choice.
Well I forgot to mention the common things I get every year,

A greeting card
A stuffed toy
Chocolates

Like I mentioned before, the above ones are default every year. Like every year I want to give her something useful.

Dress? Not too sure. Saree? She'll kill me. A little tomboyish; saree's are a strict no-no

Photoframe?
dropped already. mentioned above, Hostel rules don't allow that.

Thanks for so many suggestions. As you can see, I make such lame threads 'coz I have never gifted anyone before. Highly inexperienced. So I'm a little lost. :oops:

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Give her a puppy.
hostel rules come in the way again.

mass effect 3, that too collector edition,
LET HER KILL SOME REAPERS ON HER B'DAY!!!
She'd kill me instantly. Having a game freak as a friend is one thing, being gifted some lame game is taking it too far.

She only likes iOS type of games. I wish I could buy her an iPod but it's a little too expensive :(

Top Bottom