Beyond Good and Evil 2

Alok

Adventurer
Its the sequel to 2003 game. Though first game was pretty good and won critical acclaim but failed commercially. Looks interesting as what we currently know about it.

Beyond Good & Evil 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5276/7226972564_6f54146ae5_b.jpg *farm8.static.flickr.com/7244/7226972184_aa30f37080_b.jpg *farm6.static.flickr.com/5463/7226971770_4b5e93d6c5_b.jpg

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Wow, the screen shots look scintillating. Its ubisoft's own LYN engine and this time its made for next gen consoles. Yes, guys, it won't be released on the ps3 or 360 most probably but their successors.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Don't get too excited. A video was leaked in 2009, which was then considered to be a teaser. I was one of the many people who were looking forward to the game's announcement at E3 that year, but there wasn't any hint from UBI.

I think it will take 3 more years to get an actual gameplay video :D

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Don't get too excited. A video was leaked in 2009, which was then considered to be a teaser. I was one of the many people who were looking forward to the game's announcement at E3 that year, but there wasn't any hint from UBI.

I think it will take 3 more years to get an actual gameplay video :D

by vickybat
Wow, the screen shots look scintillating. Its ubisoft's own LYN engine and this time its made for next gen consoles. Yes, guys, it won't be released on the ps3 or 360 most probably but their successors.

abhidev

Human Spambot
when the hell is this game gonna release....the teaser that was released was simply awesome with awesome parkour moves....UBI is really the best in making such games(POP and AC type)

Top Bottom