Best thing to buy for less than 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Please suggest some nice thing which I can buy for less than 10k. Something which is got to do with music like iPod or MP4 player or anything else.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
ASUS EN 8600 gt if u want a good graphics card.(get it for about 8.5k)
or a good mobile
if u want ipod go for philips go gear 4GB. its mp4 player and it can display JPEG images,videos also.u can get this for around 8k.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yeah I did Enquire about the ipod from the nearest Apple Reseller. I was planning to go for iPod Nano 4GB or 8 GB. But the price is too high. One of them says 10k the other 11k. I thought it will come below 10k.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
i think 11 or 12k for iPod Nano 4GB or 8GB is expensive.. Should be available for less than 10k..

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Philips GoGear 4 GB is an MP4 player
u can view images(jpeg) in it
u can view videos
u can play mp3 files(of course)

Price - around rs 8000

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I know here in Hyderabad the prices are too high especially for ipod. I checked with couple of shops and most of them were quoting a higher price. I have a feeling these rates will be much lesser in other parts of India like Delhi etc

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I got an iPod, so I say, don't go for one. You'll be spending lot of time restoring it and you'll be locked to Apple world. To heck with being exclusive!

arun_nr

Right off the assembly line
ajayritik From which city you are.Here in delhi Ipon nano 4 Gb is available for Rs 8,500 with bill.

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
arun_nr said:
ajayritik From which city you are.Here in delhi Ipon nano 4 Gb is available for Rs 8,500 with bill.

:D he he he "Ipon 4 GB" for 8500 ? ... mmm think with "n" in the rear it shouldn't cost you more than 5000 :D

My friend bought "NOKTA" N series for 8000 he he he !!!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Samsung YP-T10 8gb for 10k. WMV/MPEG/JPEG/MP3/WMA/TXT support, 2" QVGA display, fm radio, fm rec, voice rec, text viewer and best of all, Bluetooth A2DP support for using wireless headsets.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends I have shortlisted either a Home Theatre or a Music System. I like to hear lot of music and I wanted to buy a Music System for a long time. What do you all suggest? Just a while back checked out the Home Theatre System in Sony World. I think I will go for it. Can I have any of your feedback on the best Home Theatre around and what are the features that I should look for? Is this a better option or a Music System. The budget is over 10k now but not more than 15k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom