Best software for creating Web pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Lots..
WYSIWYG - starting from NVU (free), Dreamweaver, [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]WebExpress, [/FONT]Frontpage, Microsoft Expression Web Designer(new.. and may replace Frontpage), Seamonkey/Mozilla Composer, Amaya...
Advanced - any notepad application.. like NotePad :D, NotePad++, TextPad, Intype, Crimson Editor...

See this..
*webdesign.about.com/od/htmleditors/tp/aatpwyswindows.htm
*www.ftpplanet.com/cgi/_listreview/listreview.pl?list_path=HTML_Editor

Last edited:
Here are some of the S/W for webdesigning
*www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/WebPlus/default.asp
*www.coffeecup.com/
*www.hooverwebdesign.com/templates/free-software.html
*www.webstudio.com/
*www.allprofitallfree.com/software.html
*www.personalwebkit.com/
*www.evrsoft.com/

All fo them are free but if you take my suggestion and my borther's(class 4th) and my experience(class ninth) then go for evrsoft 1st page maker 2006.It is really a very very nice S/W with full functionality .Although i know my experience might not matter you much.

Plz do reply

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Go 4 Microsoft Expression Web Designer. Its bettr den odrs dat I have tried so far + it has lots of utilities n tools...

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
The microsoft frontpage is quite good, if not the best. You don't have to buy any additional software, it comes with MS office package. the biggest advantage of MS products is its simplicity in use and easier to learn. I am quite pleased with this product.

47shailesh

Security Exp
NOTEPAD is the world's most powerful editor..

but when it comes to time sparsity and comfort level then consider sw by *www.nvu.com/ coz it's free and handy also it got the most of votes in this thread..... ;)

sakumar79

Technomancer
If you want to create HTML pages without worrying about learning the language, I would suggest WYSIWYG software such as NVu, Frontpage or Dreamweaver.

If you know HTML, you can try notepad replacements such as Crimson Editor or coding based HTML makers such as Coffeecup Editor...

A few years back (actually, ten years ago), when I started creating my personal website and was learning HTML side-by-side, I found Coffeecup HTML Editor to be useful...

Arun

kecik

Right off the assembly line
If you want to create a good web site, you must know at least the basic of HTML. Don't believe with the advertisement of instant web developer software. You can't do the "art" of designing without that. Good if you know other i.e.javascript, etc. I use dreamweaver but I can not leave Notepad+

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
dreamweaver is best but u shld know HTML, XHTML and DHTML.

Notepad++ is for begining stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom