Best Phone Within 24k???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
george101

george101

Good Boy
thanks for the suggestion, but if n82 costs 19k just bcoz of its cam, wont it b better to go for n81 8gb/n78?

does n81 and n78 face any build quality issues???

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
According to me it is worth it 2 spend 2-3k more and get the N82/5800 based upon ur choice if u really plan to use the phone for the next 2.5-3 years.

And if u do not plan to use the phone that long, then there r very gud phones in the price range of 10-15k which u can consider such as SE K810i, SE C510, Nokia N73 Music Edition, Moto ZN5.

Tamoghno

Padawan
N86 would be priced around $400 , that translates to around 22k ,(comparing with other nokia at that price). Nokia is too late in 8 mp market and they cant afford to price it much higher . N86 also supposed to have better build quality , thanks to metallic accent. It also just won the best camera phone award from tipa.that does say something.

Samsun omnia is good phone , but putting windows on it kills it. There's reason why new omnia is based on symbian.It is good in spec sheet , but is actually just another winmo.slow and battery hungrt.

As far your requirment are concerned , nokia 5800 fits perfectly , so if you like it , then just go for it. I'm using this phone (with ep630) for past one month and it rocks in music. Battery in music is and 640x360 screen cant be beat for its price.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup better go for 5800 instead of waiting for n86

We know the experience of buying a nokia product just after release....they have buggy software..
Build quality issue
technical issues
better give n86 two months and then it will be good to get with bug fixed and problems resolved

SE W995 will be good but again if u need Smartphone then u can neglect it

OP
george101

george101

Good Boy
the omnia is a bit expensive for me @26k, wud have gone for n85 if it wasnt for build quality issues. guess i have no other option than 5800!!!

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
wait for n86. It would be a damn good phone. Since its software is same as n85 , it must be pretty stable from startup. And we know that its build quality will be pretty solid as nokia have learned that they cant just put cheap plastic in their high end handset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom