best phone around 15k? (windows or Android)

yashpancholi

Right off the assembly line
hi guys
im planning to buy a new budget smart phone this weekend
please suggest me any good phone.
should i go for android or windows?

HTC Radar seems good to me.

any suggestions or opinions?

thanks in advance!

aroraanant

Explorer
Opt for Android anyday.
Have a look at Xperia U, the only disadvantage in that is you get 2GB memory for apps and 4GB for all other stuff.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
There are so many Sony phone's like xperia u, neo v etc being sold at very low prices on ebay, but only with dealer warranty. and its only sony, I rarely find htc or samsung or motorolla at such rates. I wonder why.....hmmmmm:conspiracy:

@OP if you're not planning on carrying a ton of music on your phone, then the Sony Xperia U is a Good choice.

duke123

In the zone
There are so many Sony phone's like xperia u, neo v etc being sold at very low prices on ebay, but only with dealer warranty. and its only sony, I rarely find htc or samsung or motorolla at such rates. I wonder why.....hmmmmm:conspiracy:

@OP if you're not planning on carrying a ton of music on your phone, then the Sony Xperia U is a Good choice.

i have the same doubt...one guy is selling at 12500(almost less than 4000 from flipkart)...the feedback these guys are getting pretty good...and i have a silly doubt...even if it comes with dealer warranty how much can it cost for a repair...can it be more than 4000???.......so isnt this a good deal???

nikufellow

In the zone
hi guys
im planning to buy a new budget smart phone this weekend
please suggest me any good phone.
should i go for android or windows?

HTC Radar seems good to me.

any suggestions or opinions?

thanks in advance!

* ANDROID !!! no WP as of now !
*^as mentioned above no WP so dont go for radar(radar wont get WP8 either)
*i am NOT a sony fanboy but i'd suggest you go for xperia sola(bit costlier than your budget) or U(if lac of micro sd is not a problem)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I am also in hunt for a new phone. I checked out Xperia U and One V .. I was hugely disappointed with Xperia U with the size. One V looked really good,but non user replaceable battery is a -ve.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
if you want WP go for lumia 710 cause it will be well supported, it will get bluetooth file transfer too with WP 7.8

at this budget WP is definitely a good option, inspite of what all the android addicts suggest over here :)

Top Bottom