Best of luck for IITJEE 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
ya .paper was not that easy as shady is saying. afterall its IIT man :D they do need to keep some level .

@ shady did u got the paper leaked :D

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
Saw the pap today....
Some ques could b attempted by me..like the nomenclature of Complex Compound.:)
Anybody knows the ans of the "Hose Pipe" ques if u remember! (Physic is always tricky fr me)

neelu09

Broken In
Saw the pap today....
Anybody knows the ans of the "Hose Pipe" ques if u remember! (Physic is always tricky fr me)

Air from end 1 flows towards end 2. Volume of the soap bubble at end 1 decreases

neelu09

Broken In
^^^first you telll.........although i am not sure of my score.....various solutions on net differ from each other so i don't know which one to follow....i m waiting for bansal to release the sols....

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i dint check...differnt institutes provide differnt sols..and after evrything iit comes out with something completely different...

btw in ur last ans..the volume will remain constant due to surface tension..

neelu09

Broken In
^^^^don't know this answer was given by Akash institute......man this is total confusion....after all this is IIT

sai_cool

Journeyman
i am goin for coachin in fiit-jee. the prof's at fiitjee always come up with the right solution. check the fiitjee website.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
let me tell u sumthing guys..best wud be not to look at sols at all..and plzz dont post answers here...gets evryun hyped up..

iit will post answers after the result has been declared..and trust me..these sols are crap...last year..many guys scored like 250+ form these sols and dint make it..but a guy with 180+ did..the concepts iit uses to analyze the answers are completely different..in other comps such as aieee and bits the questions are formula based..and u have only a single ans..yesterday..in many questios i got more 2 answers..one taking viscous into ac and another in ideal conditions..in 2001 paper set by roorkee..many problems were made that way..and thus u had to be lucky to get thru....
i expect sheer chaos this year due to the increase in st and obc implementation...lets just hope for the best...

just a query.in the match the following with the optics part...the focus was not defined and the object was free to move...how can we get a definite ans then??..most sols sumhow predicted the focus to be constant with the object

arre iit have their own sols...u never kno wat they wanted from the question unless u aks them..thts y its iit.. :D

Last edited:

neelu09

Broken In
let me tell u sumthing guys..best wud be not to look at sols at all..and plzz dont post answers here...gets evryun hyped up..

iit will post answers after the result has been declared..and trust me..these sols are crap...last year..many guys scored like 250+ form these sols and dint make it..but a guy with 180+ did..the concepts iit uses to analyze the answers are completely different..in other comps such as aieee and bits the questions are formula based..and u have only a single ans..yesterday..in many questios i got more 2 answers..one taking viscous into ac and another in ideal conditions..in 2001 paper set by roorkee..many problems were made that way..and thus u had to be lucky to get thru....
i expect sheer chaos this year due to the increase in st and obc implementation...lets just hope for the best...

just a query.in the match the following with the optics part...the focus was not defined and the object was free to move...how can we get a definite ans then??..most sols sumhow predicted the focus to be constant with the object

arre iit have their own sols...u never kno wat they wanted from the question unless u aks them..thts y its iit.. :D

U r right......i am leaving this calculation stuff now.need to concentrate on AIEEE...neways best of luck to you.....

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
Saw the pap today....

is that the reasoning wala question in that fountain was formed then the answer was 2nd .both statements were true but the 2nd statement is not a correct explanation of statement 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom