Best of luck for IITJEE 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I think before st.joseph and SRM, SVCE and SSN can come :)

and VIT doesnot deserve such high a place ;) IMO (if you leave the infrastructure thing alone)

even CEG, MIT sucks in infrastructure :D

_

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
All the best guyz/galz!!!!

if only I had taken my IIT-JEE seriously, I would have been wishing you from the high-speed LAN in my hostel room in sum IIT :rolleyes:

now i am stuck studying Engg in U-U-Coffee

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I think before st.joseph and SRM, SVCE and SSN can come :)

and VIT doesnot deserve such high a place ;) IMO (if you leave the infrastructure thing alone)

even CEG, MIT sucks in infrastructure :D
If you talk about infrastructure, NIT T and even IIT M sucks. :p Govt. colleges can't match the infrastructure of that of their private counterparts.

I forgot Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi. This can replace St. Joseph in the top 10.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well yea..competition will be damn tough..no margin for error here...was expecting a tough paper..would have highered my chances.. :(

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
How was the exam AMD
Hope u get selected
What u think of
We'll after giving my examination I was 100% sue I will not be selected :D lol

drgrudge

St. Joseph and Jeppiar are a nightmare to study in. Never even try there, they are nazi!
4 in our family (3 cousins + myself) graduated from Jeppiar Colleges. Only my brother is studing at NIT Trichy. :p

My elder cousin bro - St. Joseph
Myself - Panimalar Engg. College
My younger cousin - Jeppiar Engg. College.
younger cousin sister - Satyabama Engg. College
my brother : NIT Trichy

4 out of 5 engg in our family have/will graduated/graduate from Jeppiar Colleges.

I agree it might be little nazi but you'll get used to it. Looking at the brighter side, the infrastructure is good. We've more than 2500 computers in Computer Lab alone. Only IIT Madras have a bigger library than ours. We used to do all the praticals alone or 2 people (that too because in some subject like EEE lab, 2 are required to perform an exp.) :D :D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
The other equivalent colleges have a similar kind of rules and certain do have better infrastructures but NONE among them is ever nazi enough to force an out of norm 6 days per week college while the rules clearly state only 5 days unless absolutely necessary. Joseph's have had only 4 free Saturdays this semester I noticed, just 4.

Getting used to being ****** is not good, better try not to get ******. ;P

drgrudge

The other equivalent colleges have a similar kind of rules and certain do have better infrastructures but NONE among them is ever nazi enough to force an out of norm 6 days per week college while the rules clearly state only 5 days unless absolutely necessary. Joseph's have had only 4 free Saturdays this semester I noticed, just 4.

Getting used to being ****** is not good, better try not to get ******. ;P
Anyway my point is, though I sort of didn't like my college when I was studying but now looking back, it's cool.

Do you know that we've AV room where we watch movies in biiiiiig screen? We used to watch like 2 movies in a week. Dunno abt St. Joseph but Saturdays are off for us.

Let's not hijack this thread. :) Hope our JEE aspirants get into IITs/NITs and not get lured into other lowly college (compared to IITs). :p

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
lets hope for the best..my xam was kinda ok...but i dint find the paper as easy as evryun thinks..some concepts were quite tricky...u nneded to look down closely to notice a difference...dunno..and m not going to check the sols...will do tht after aieee....

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Finally.! The sweet smell of freedom.! Was feeling totally trapped in my studies from the last few months :( Now I can breath EASY.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom