• Mohan Lal

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigdaddy486

Vikram=0? Oh god. I think no one here had seen Anniyan.............
Mamooty =0? mamooty had equal fans as mohanlal but i am a fan of mohanlal......

praka123

left this forum longback
^Vikram's Sethu is what u need to watch,annyan(aparichitha) is OK though.
mammootty is not known to many!that may be the reason.

Good actors are none of the above really as @karnivore said.although Mammootty is a very good actor.
actors like nedumudi venu,bharath gopi,satyan,madhu,sheela,sharada,ambika etc can be called as best actors in malayalam.am not aware of any tamil actor apart from kamala hasan,raghuvaran,shivaji ganesan.

praka123

left this forum longback
^Rajani as an actor!!! :rolleyes: Rajni is for mannerisms and for fans,but that's my personal opin only!his shivaji is realeased in all A Class theatres in kerala(88 no.s) and within 3 days the film was declared a flop apart from Thiruvananthapuram,palakkad!

kamal is in different league.BTW,kamal is disjusting(dirty!)!he rumoured to have married Gautami old actress! :p

jal_desai

In the zone
where are Paresh Raval, Naseeruddin Shah, Boman Irani, Sanjay Dutt, Manoj Joshi?????????.... these ppl really know wat's acting and they are called Actors... Aamir is another genius..

danantha

Broken In
Hey, why our ajith didnt have place in this list.

Anybody after watching varalaaru (tamil), will tell that he is the best actor. Even in kireedom (tamil), his acting has reached the next level, that too in the climax scene.

BTW how can you give vijay (Tamil) (only the list at first post) a place in this elite list. No one in the world has even vijay acting in the cinema. He is famous only for his dance and unnecessary punch dialogue.

Since, ajith is not included in the list, the best indian actor will be kamal. Dont look at the actors personal life. Even his personal life is not good, kamal is the greatest actor in the indian cinema. SRK is nowhere when compared to kamal.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Guyz.. change the thread name.. to HERO...

My choices...
Na.. na... na.... na..... patekar :D (Check him out in Welcome)
Irrfan Khan (Maqbool.. Metro... many more)
Prakash Raj
Mohanlal (though he's off-mark nowadays)
Rajpal Yadav (to the roles he does.. not all-rounder though)
K.K. (the actor)
Arshad Warsi (for his comic timing)
Aamir (do i need to explain why)
SRK (for his amazing energy & screen presence even with no real good looks! kudos for ChakDe...)
Salman (he's got great competetion, but still packs the punch... & comic timing, bod & actin(though he rarely takes it seriously).. HumDilDCS... MainePK... AndazAA... a no. of flops in which he acted well)
AB Jr. (worked hard.. got his due)
Amitab & Kamal for their versatility
Rajni (just for his screen presence (like SRK.. no good looks.. but still is HOT property))
Ajay Devgan (he grew up as an actor.. esp... from Hum Dil DCS)

Ladies.. there is Sridevi(the complete actress), Rekha(oomph with acting & attitude), Tabu, Kajol, Preity, Sush, Mads(energy & smile)..

Many more.. just couldn't remember all right now... 'll update

THESE ARE ACTORS...

A good actor is one who doesn't seem to act
- KoolBluez :D

How many on that list & those spoke about later... do that... I dont consider Vijay... Ajith... too.
Kamal rox... Vikram too... Surya(the actor)...

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^JFYI,it is Prakash Rai(Tulu speaking) and he acted in many kannada films long back before he is as famous as now.when he moved into Tamil,some director asked him to Change Rai to Raj!as Tamils will not tolerate that "Rai" which is not native :p so,.... :) also some river water issues?etc all are reasons..

Rai are bunts of Mangalore and spelled as रै NOT राय as Kalpanath Rai!
even Aishwarya Rai is a Manglorean afaik.sunil shetty,shilpa, shetty(old Villain actor in hindi cinemas-the one with a shaven head in 60'&70's hindi movies) all are bunts from Tulu belt from kasaragode(kerala) to Udupi.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
^JFYI,it is Prakash Rai(Tulu speaking) and he acted in many kannada films long back before he is as famous as now.when he moved into Tamil,some director asked him to Change Rai to Raj!as Tamils will not tolerate that "Rai" which is not native :p so,.... :) also some river water issues?etc all are reasons..

Rai are bunts of Mangalore and spelled as रै NOT राय as Kalpanath Rai!
even Aishwarya Rai is a Manglorean afaik.sunil shetty,shilpa, shetty(old Villain actor in hindi cinemas-the one with a shaven head in 60'&70's hindi movies) all are bunts from Tulu belt from kasaragode(kerala) to Udupi.
are you speaking about tollywood actor prakash raj, can we change the poll options now ?

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
@kool:arey...no wikipedia,i read this long back.also i know about these ppl as there are many tulu,konkani ppl living in my state :)

@bat:tollywood ya kollywood he is Prakash Rai :D

Toocool

Journeyman
Where the heck is Hrithik Roshan in the list? Hes the only actor of International Standards.. and he aint even in the list!!

apacheman

Journeyman
Just a random listing..

Nana Patekar..he rulezz...he dusnt seem to act, so so natral, n his persona on screen, just wow, can get u doz jitters when he gets his psycho act together.
Amitabh Bachchan - hez got attitude, watch his ol' flicks to his prowess.
Sharukh khan - i am not a gr8 fan of his now, he has changed, but mind you..get a hold of his yesteryear movies, n he'll blow ur mind off. no one can come near him in sheer talent. he was called as the most talented actor the industry ever produced, even surpassing dilip kumar n amitabh. watch him in films like duplicate, yes boss etc etc. the amount of facial expressions, mesmerizing energy, just wow! girls would swoon over him.
Aamir khan - star on earth.
Akshay kumar - blossomed late but yo, hez got the comic timings n the hoarse 'jungle' like voice n actions to go with it, can send u ROFL, his one liners r terrific. but still he is not able to carry a film on his shoulders alone. cannot do well in romantic, serious flicks. though he is been a box ofice champ lately. sems to have increased his fees to a whopping 22 crores, bah!
Naseeruddin shah - stage actor, uber cool, dead serious, natural impaccable acting.
Paresh rawal - watch him n u'l knw

there r a bunch of more talented guyz out der..dnt remember.. but who cares...
n yea, i dnt find hrithik talented, just style n pulled up some childish acts. hez got looks though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom