Original Price : 1550
Discount : <some%>

Price : 1350/-

Yeah, right :razz::-D

aadi007

Journeyman
Order CX180 from infibeam for 1295/-.
Delivery expected today..

Is any burn-in required? I am pretty much a noob when it comes to IEMs.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I had bought Sony MDR-EX10LP In Ear Phones last year around the same time. Now I see that the left earphone is not working thought right one is working? Can this be repaired or fixed? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ok Guys finally decided to go for a new pair of IEM's but the budget is strictly under 1k. Any suggestions?
Strongly thinking about JVC Marshmallows.

See lots of people going for Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones. Looks like it's more on the expensive side. Is it worth it?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't go for Tekfusion - Twinwoofers.they are way too over-hyped on various indian forums/sites.under 1000 only good options to consider are soundmagic ES18(@430 at indiatimes,bought 3 myself),soundmagic PL11(@650 from pristinenote) or JVC Marshmallows.personally i am very satisfied with quality of ES18.you can also read its review here:
Random IEM / Headphone Rants - Page 48

ratul

█████████████████
ok, so finally my PL21 completed it's 1st b'day :toast:, and with that the warranty comes to an end, so now they just hang on my mercy, going kaput at any time, so i would need new ones now..
Scene have changed now, and pl21 now cost more than double the price i bought them.. (Flipkart:Rs.1200, Snapdeal:Rs.1200, Homeshop18:Rs.810)..
Here you can have prices at different sites:
*i.imgur.com/zYppg.jpg
Tekfusion, their closest competitor, now cost whopping Rs.1600 (white, black are Rs.1455) on flipkart, and reviews started coming out of poor build, and pathetic after sales service (they are charging Rs.500 from customer as courier charges in warranty.. :-x See what this guy wrote)..
So now what earphones will you all suggest in same price range (max. 1.5k), seeing that earphones price have skyrocketed from past year, unlike other electronic items..

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
Thats really very sad and annoying. :-x

literally, acc. to this guy their ain't any company named tekfusion, it's like some folks selling rebranded chinese earphones in the name of "Tekfusion", and gave fake address of their company, really shameful.. :-x

literally, acc. to this guy their ain't any company named tekfusion, it's like some folks selling rebranded chinese earphones in the name of "Tekfusion", and gave fake address of their company, really shameful.. :-x
How can Flipkart approve such products?
Do check out the other review's(only of the people who have rated it with 1 star)
Almost everyone in the review has faced the same problem.
1 Guy even mentioned that the good reviews are fake and has been written by flipkart only.

ratul

█████████████████
How can Flipkart approve such products?
Do check out the other review's(only of the people who have rated it with 1 star)
Almost everyone in the review has faced the same problem.
1 Guy even mentioned that the good reviews are fake and has been written by flipkart only.

yes, i checked all the one star reviews, everyone's one earpiece stopped in 2-3months, due to fragile cables connecting the earpiece, these earphones are not worth 1.5k.. :-x

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys almost decided on JVC Marshamallows. Please let me know if you know of any online store to get this? Pristine Note doesn't have the black ones right now.

How is this thing?
Audio Technica ATH-CKL200
Is it worth it?

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Don't go for soundmagic mate. It has build quality issues. My pl11 went kaput after 6 months usage and my brother's pl50 also received same fate after a month of usage.
Es18 has even more inferior build quality than the above two. Consider JVC marshmallow.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^ Don't go for soundmagic mate. It has build quality issues. My pl11 went kaput after 6 months usage and my brother's pl50 also received same fate after a month of usage.
Es18 has even more inferior build quality than the above two. Consider JVC marshmallow.
I agree..mine too (PL21 :()
I m looking for IEM within 500?but with a good build quality & comfortness

mastervk

In the zone
My sound magic PL30(from pristine note) also had issue with one side after 2-3 months..As it carry 1 year warranty pristine note offered to replace my earphone but i never went to trouble of sending my earphone to them.

sukant

Fragholic
@mastervk
Whats the trouble in sending a earphone back , just pack it put in envelope send it via speedpost or any other alternative , PN will have to ship a new replacement back .
Any IEM can get spoiled within their 1 year tenure , you cant just sit around not claiming warranty . For that my Creative EP 630 , Soundmagic PL-11 are still running strong but Brainwavz m3 had conked off before the warranty period got over .

mastervk

In the zone
@mastervk
Whats the trouble in sending a earphone back , just pack it put in envelope send it via speedpost or any other alternative , PN will have to ship a new replacement back .
Any IEM can get spoiled within their 1 year tenure , you cant just sit around not claiming warranty . For that my Creative EP 630 , Soundmagic PL-11 are still running strong but Brainwavz m3 had conked off before the warranty period got over .

ok..i will try that..trouble is going to a courier company and posting it..when i was in Vashi i even went to CBD belapur but was not able to find their shop(pristine note)..
lets see if they send me back a new earphone...

Top Bottom