Best In-ear earphone for Samsung i450?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.I am looking to buy a good pair of IEM's and came across the ep-630 and ep-830, two variants from Creative.I would like to know which one is better,in terms of sound quality(bass,mids,highs,soundstage).I read a lot of reviews,half of which said the ep-630's were better than the 830's and the other half otherwise.
The source is a Creative Zen portable mp4 player.My collection is entirely mp3(320kbps). I am from India and listen to mostly Indian film soundtracks(A.R.Rahman's,to be precise.So most of my music is like Slumdog Millionaire's soundtrack). I am looking for good isolation and good bass(with no compromise in treble).
Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
george101

george101

Good Boy
I have ordered senn cx-300 from Ebay for which i have to shell out Rs 2450 . I will tell you the result . By the way i have tried senn mx-160 with i450 and the result was good ,also they are not that costly , you can get them for about 450 Rupees .

but mx-160 is not in-ear right, i like in-ear earphones only coz i will b travelling often.

do inform me if u find an in-ear earphone that works perfectly with i450

thanks a lot for helping me :smile:

btw MDR-EX35LP/B has sensitivity of 100dB/mW only, but MDR-EX32LP/B has 108dB/mW. do u think MDR-EX32 will go fine with i450?

check this out

Last edited:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
If you dont believe me then tomorrow i will post pictures of my i450 with ep630 and also of the new headphones which i purchased .

Here u go , these are my ep630 and iphone headphones. Also check out my review
*img402.imageshack.us/img402/3607/headphones.jpg
*img402.imageshack.us/img402/headphones.jpg/1/w1600.png

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I heard Philips SHH9700 earphones today which my friend bought from Nehru Place, New Delhi. Since I am not an Audiophile, I wasn't able to differentiate the audio much from the Sennheiser CXL 400 another friend has.

They also cost quite less compared to Sennheiser & easily available. I am buying them soon

I tried out the earphones that came with a Dell laptop a friend bought. I think they were the ep-630(or the ep-830). The sound quality was superb, the isolation was near perfect. But they seriously lack bass big time. I was looking forward to buy something like Sony's HPM-82(which comes along with Sony walkman mobile phones). Listening to music with the HPM-82 is like having a subwoofer inside your head. The ep-630/830 was nothing compared to the HPM-82 in terms of bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.