BEST Headphone under 3K

ashintomson

Journeyman
hey guys suggest me a headphone under 3000 ... i am going to use it for gaming & hearing music (metal,rock,hip-hop). and i need 1 more head phone( behind the neck) for my daily use budget 1.5k -max 2k .. HELP guys ...

aniket.cain

Padawan
Err. He might be asking about over-the-head headphones, and not earphones.
P.S. - Personally, I have a Brainwavz M3, which is supposed to be superior to M1 and M2, but I honestly don't believe it is that great. So, I can deduce the same about M1.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
+1 to that ^

i recently bought Ozone's Attack Snow Ltd Edition Gaming Headphone (pics coming soon), and its got nice features and very good sound. the in-line vol control, ability to use as a handset for cellphones, and the mic come in handy. i think you should go for Ozone Spark in that budget of yours.

Sarath

iDota
The steelseries Siberia Full size headset are awesome. Got mine for 2700 bucks. Worth it and sound wonderful.

OP
ashintomson

ashintomson

Journeyman
thanks guys i will go with siberia .... V1
@sarath bass test siberia - YouTube is this V1 or V2 , can u identify ....

Sarath

iDota
The portions covered in the video are the same in both the V1 and V2. I was looking for the inbuilt pull open mike on the V2 but the camera never went over there. Difficult to say but at 2700 bucks the V1 is a great pair. The V2 at twice that, I am not sure if it is a good buy or not, unless you are getting it for 400odd from USoA.

Top Bottom