best gaming headsets

anmol4all

Broken In
i want to buy best gaming headset possible in my budget which is Rs.6000.
i want most clear sound with huge bass. comfort, bass and durability are my required things.
currently i am thinking of mad catz ax 180

Flipkart.com: Mad Catz AX 180 Universal Headset: Headset

i also like Razer Carcharias, Tt eSPORTS Shock, Steelseries Siberia Headset 5H V2

*www.flipkart.com/tt-esports-shock-headset/p/itmd24q7yny3fhea?pid=ACCD24Q5V2PQEETH&_l=bXClTohu6XQG7Egx8zRw0A--&_r=MWYRO1wuRN+o_rlmHQKIaA--&icmpid=reco_pp_history_headset_2

*www.flipkart.com/steelseries-siberia-headset-5h-v2-black/p/itmczbu57cj3snmh?pid=ACCCZ3TABGXAKTCU&_l=Kw6j4k2v4lzL4jOxxJ7y5g--&_r=XU5Mv3ebmx7Dn6QNiVvCjQ--&ref=0cccd3a6-ea83-488e-b04c-fcf4d598df31

*www.flipkart.com/razer-carcharias-headset/p/itmczbn3mdatqukr?pid=ACCCZ3TA8BBR8UGG&_l=UEcD8gy70mkeMLQ0ceXanw--&_r=KiBJv5ci_mqOfzUZSfvP8g--&icmpid=reco_pp_history_headset_1

Sarath

iDota
Are you looking for Stereo or surround sound?

Are you interested in the mic feature or can you do without it?

I would choose the following order:

Sony Stereo Wireless Headset (for PS3) works with PC
Roccat Kave
Razer Carcharias (people keep going gaga over it's comfort level - a must for any gamer)

There are 3 more options from ttsports, cosair and oen more I can't recollect

Ax180 and v2 are overpriced. Grossly overpriced.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Are you looking for Stereo or surround sound?

Are you interested in the mic feature or can you do without it?

I would choose the following order:

Sony Stereo Wireless Headset (for PS3) works with PC
Roccat Kave
Razer Carcharias (people keep going gaga over it's comfort level - a must for any gamer)

There are 3 more options from ttsports, cosair and oen more I can't recollect

Ax180 and v2 are overpriced. Grossly overpriced.

a mic is a must.
and Tt esport is too heavy.
i dont require surround sound.
siberia v2 looks to be a good option but it seems to be overpriced. but it is really one of the most rated headset.
i will go with razer carcharias or siberia v2
siberia v2 have 50 mm driver and a flexible mic but does it worth the 7000 price tag?

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Go for Kave and also ask Tenida about it. He owns one. :)
its a great headset and finally i am going to buy it but it is unavailable everywhere. i checked flipkart, nextworld etc. can you tell me where the headset is available. try to give a reputed website.
i live in indore and here store persons dont even know aboout roccat or razer. and just keeps trying to sell me some sony or iball one

Sarath

iDota
Availability issues plague the Kave.

The SS V2 was 6k when we considered it overpriced. At 7k it looks like even less VFM.

I would suggest you get the carcharias in that case. If you can wait, then wait for the Kave for a while. Write to CC of FK and nextworld.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
how can i contact tenida. he have disabled private messages.
just want to clear somethings about kave as i found it as most value for money headset.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@anmol4all- Yeah I have some problem with some option. Now you can send me Pm anytime :)

About kave, you can't use in Laptop. It requires four 3.5mm jack to connect to your audio card.
A 5.1 onboard/dedicated sound card will support kave.

About availability, its not available anywhere. So consider any other gaming headset.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
@anmol4all- Yeah I have some problem with some option. Now you can send me Pm anytime :)

About kave, you can't use in Laptop. It requires four 3.5mm jack to connect to your audio card.
A 5.1 onboard/dedicated sound card will support kave.

About availability, its not available anywhere. So consider any other gaming headset.

i want kave so badly but i dont want to buy them at higher price
my one question - is kave's bass strong??
please suggest any other good headset

i have two thoughts
-i dont have any headset so i will geT some rs.200 headset and wait for kave to come in stock
-tt esport shock is also looking a good option

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ read some kave review
ROCCAT Kave 5.1 Gaming Headset Review - Page 1/4 | techPowerUp

Arey you can't use kave in your laptop. Buy any other stereo headset.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
^^ read some kave review
ROCCAT Kave 5.1 Gaming Headset Review - Page 1/4 | techPowerUp

Arey you can't use kave in your laptop. Buy any other stereo headset.

i have stated on my email that i do gaming about 20 times more than music
so i can cope with that
:)

gameranand

Living to Play
Bro Kave won't work at all on a laptop. It has 4 connectors to be connected. So it only works for a 5.1 mobo or soundcard which ain't available for laptop. I thought you would use it on a desktop or I wouldn't had recommended it in first place.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Bro Kave won't work at all on a laptop. It has 4 connectors to be connected. So it only works for a 5.1 mobo or soundcard which ain't available for laptop. I thought you would use it on a desktop or I wouldn't had recommended it in first place.

i have specified tenida on my e mail that i only listen music on laptop but play games on my desktop which support 7.1 channels and currently i am using a 5.1 channel speaker set with it

gameranand

Living to Play
OK let me get this straight. If you purchase KAVE then you won't be able to use it on laptop at all. Very simple. Sn purchase that headphone if you are OK with that.

Top Bottom