best gaming headsets

Tenida

Gadget Freak
OK let me get this straight. If you purchase KAVE then you won't be able to use it on laptop at all. Very simple. Sn purchase that headphone if you are OK with that.

Yes. I agree.
@Op- You can't use kave in your laptop audio port simple. But if you have desktop with 5.1 or 7.1 onboard audio. You can use kave.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Yes. I agree.
@Op- You can't use kave in your laptop audio port simple. But if you have desktop with 5.1 or 7.1 onboard audio. You can use kave.

i play on my desktop but only listen music on laptop.
and as i stated i listen music rarely as compared to gaming (battlefield 3) which i do about 2 hours a day and i am using a 5.1 channel setup with my desktop.

so if kave wont work with my laptop i dont have any problem but it should work good with my pc and provide a good 5.1 surround sound not like the virtual one but real 5.1

and tenida, is kave's bass good and powerful?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Before buying Kave, read this review by our forum friend Ghormaanas

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/1...et-first-person-perspective-feedback-alf.html

Sarath

iDota
Razer Caccharias and SS Siberia V2 are awesome not because of how they sound but how comfortable they are. The former has it's owners swearing by it.

The V2 are however better for music and movies. Really awesome. I have the V1 and they are good by themselves, the V2 with 50mm drivers are even better; also the mic is placed in the HP and not seperately.

I suggest you forget the Kave.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Before buying Kave, read this review by our forum friend Ghormaanas

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/1...et-first-person-perspective-feedback-alf.html

he says it lack punchy bass in bf3
??? or a sound card issue
i am also going to use onboard sound

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
^^Then buy suggested by Sarath.

kave really lack bass according to ghormanas review.

and i dont want to buy siberia v2 it is too overpriced.

can you suggest something else

sennheiser hd555??

true i am very confused. i have seen about every review about every headset and found kave as best value for money and now you are saying it lack thumping bass

Sarath

iDota
1. Kave is not available
2. Issue about bass can only be ascertained by looking for more reviews.

I suggest you forget it and move on. This has happened before, people trying and waiting for the Kave endlessly. As far as I can see you have not contacted CC of either Nextworld or Flipkart. In case you have, do post their response here.

Forget HD558 or older 555. No bass.

gameranand

Living to Play
See the reviews of steelserier and razer headphones. Some have good bass. Also see the thread created by tenida. It may have the thing for you.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
1. Kave is not available
2. Issue about bass can only be ascertained by looking for more reviews.

I suggest you forget it and move on. This has happened before, people trying and waiting for the Kave endlessly. As far as I can see you have not contacted CC of either Nextworld or Flipkart. In case you have, do post their response here.

Forget HD558 or older 555. No bass.

i contacted flipkart and here is their reply

Item: ROCCAT Kave 5.1 channel headset.

We regret to inform you that the above mentioned item you enquired about is currently not available with us. We have tried our best to list the same, however, we were unable to do so.

We will still continue our efforts to find the same and will list it on our website as soon as we procure it. Please check our website frequently for the newly listed products.

We request your kind cooperation in this regard.

i am very sad to say but i should forget the kave and should try t find another good option.

any suggestion. headphones or headset with good bass and better for gaming than music.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
^^ Hard luck dude. Kave is out-of-stock everywhere. Even at MD computers, Kolkata.

any other suggestions
siberia v2 is good but not value for money

i ordered razer carcharias by reading some great reviews.
even techpowerup which dont praised kave and gave best performance award to carcharias.

roccat store suggested me that roccat is working with kave+ and they will be out in 6 months though i dont think it is true but if yes then i will buy them

happy with my order...:razz:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Congrats for your purchase. But Kave has no problem in bass what so ever. Its just best 5.1 ch headset at 6K. The build quality, sound quality and movie experience is just splendid. And please don't compare stereo razer carcharias with true 5.1 Roccat Kave.

And I don't trust build quality of Razer brand. :(

Top Bottom