best gaming headsets

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Congrats for your purchase. But Kave has no problem in bass what so ever. Its just best 5.1 ch headset at 6K. The build quality, sound quality and movie experience is just splendid. And please don't compare stereo razer carcharias with true 5.1 Roccat Kave.

And I don't trust build quality of Razer brand. :(

i know carcharias is not as good as kave but what can i do if that thing is not available in whole india

i am not concerned about its build quality, its review tells about good build quality and i also owns a razer mamba and it is just same as new when i baught it a year ago.

Well lets see if Kave 2 really comes. If it does I'll own them. :)

same here
if it comes i will buy it.
i dont know whether it will come 6 month later or year but they will come as kave is 2-3 year old product and i think roccat should be working with something new.
on flipkart an unpictured coming soon headset named roccat kave is suggesting it

Sarath

iDota
i know carcharias is not as good as kave but what can i do if that thing is not available in whole india

i am not concerned about its build quality, its review tells about good build quality and i also owns a razer mamba and it is just same as new when i baught it a year ago.

Razer as a whole has a hit and miss kind of quality issues. But I have not heard many complaints about the Carcharias. The thing with Razor is that they make excellent hardware but their products die faster or so it is though, although many products live for years too. So it's not all that bad. But you need to take care of your cans irrespective of which brand it is.

Rest assured for your money you have bought one of the best possible HPs. The comfort levels have people crying over in glee. However do let us know how you find them.

You can get a true 5.1 later on. I suggest you try out virtual surround sound meanwhile. There are many options depending on your budget.
Kave
Tritton Ax Pro
Turtlebeach Earforce Px5, Px3 etc
Saitek ...etc

Also remember that a 5k stereo HP and a 10k 5.1 HP may sound same as the former needs only two speakers so you get a good pair of two speakers as against 10 not so good but good enough speakers. Same with standalone speaker units and home theatres. Like Swan M10 (2.1) being better than Z905(?) (5.1) although both sell for ~5k.

Lastly, congratulations :)

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Razer as a whole has a hit and miss kind of quality issues. But I have not heard many complaints about the Carcharias. The thing with Razor is that they make excellent hardware but their products die faster or so it is though, although many products live for years too. So it's not all that bad. But you need to take care of your cans irrespective of which brand it is.

Rest assured for your money you have bought one of the best possible HPs. The comfort levels have people crying over in glee. However do let us know how you find them.

You can get a true 5.1 later on. I suggest you try out virtual surround sound meanwhile. There are many options depending on your budget.
Kave
Tritton Ax Pro
Turtlebeach Earforce Px5, Px3 etc
Saitek ...etc

Also remember that a 5k stereo HP and a 10k 5.1 HP may sound same as the former needs only two speakers so you get a good pair of two speakers as against 10 not so good but good enough speakers. Same with standalone speaker units and home theatres. Like Swan M10 (2.1) being better than Z905(?) (5.1) although both sell for ~5k.

Lastly, congratulations :)

i will post my experience with carcharias.
i will go to a local store to try some other headset to campare it.
my experience with razer (mamba) is extremely well. not a single problem other than that they released a new mamba just after 2 months of my purchase lol.
so i am expecting same quality and performance with their headset.

OP
A

anmol4all

Broken In
Show some pics bro. Happy silent gaming :))

i dont have a good camera but i will post some if you want.
there was no discomfort even after a 4 hour long non stop gaming session. sound quality is awesome and i really heard some sounds first time on BF3 like sound of some birds at end screen on some maps.

now only have one problem that mic dont get mute perfectly even after turning off the mic i mean if you scream at mic too close to it , it gets your sound.

gameranand

Living to Play
I bought it from infibeam at 1741 INR after snatching a discount from net. :D

Ordered on 11 april and got on 17. Well even flipkart takes that much time here. Packaging was perfect.

As for pics I am using forum on mobile so posting that would be difficult but I'll try.

I posted a short feedback in the thred of difference between hd 202 & 202 II.

I am currently testing it so would post a short review soon.

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
Guys I m also willing to buy a 5.1 headphone but I want to connect it with internal sound card not with external sound card which comes along. In other words I want a headphone from which I can get 5.1 sound connecting with internal sound card. I don't chat so I don't care its headphone or headset.

Top Bottom