Best Game till Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Is there any difference between dues ex machina and dues ex. its not posted in wikepedia isn't it strange.:confused:

when ever I had to find about any game , its gameplay, its genre etc i search on wiki pedia :rolleyes:but there it shows dues ex machina and its not a game.

Is this game belongs to stealth genre.:confused:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex
here is the link
Check out its sequel too. Its a little worse than 1 but good nonetheless

As for my best Game of all time

Fahrenheit (Just play it and you will forget all your conventional games even gta:cool:)
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_(video_game)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey wait...wats the thread title says "Best Game Till Now"....i mean u mean 2 say the game (old or new) hasn't been replaced by some other game...am i correct..:D

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Hey wait...wats the thread title says "Best Game Till Now"....i mean u mean 2 say the game (old or new) hasn't been replaced by some other game...am i correct..:D

he means that you just have to suggest all your fav games from different generes.
By the way wrez your panda

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
1. Best First Person shooter (FPS): Urban Terror (Its an online FPS game...Graphics doesn't matter. Fast and tactical gameplay does!!! Servers to play on: RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za)
3. Real Time Strategy (RTS): Age Of Empire III (Ahh come on!!!...I very well know that most people will start using cheats after 1 hour. A die hard fan of AoE series!!)
8. Sports : Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (It pwns FIFA big time....Only n00bs play FIFA)

(PS: I know how to count. I'm not commenting on those games genre which I haven't played)

All time favourites: Dangerous Dave; Prince of Persia I, II and Wolfenstein 3D.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
In age of Empire III I had never used cheats. Nither in rise of nations. I love RTS genre. I don't know why these give me so much pleasure. Its hours and hours of playing and total concentration. One wrong or late move might result in waste of yours hours of gameplay.

These days I am playing Stronghold cruseder extreme. Although I love FPS but from past 6 months no new fps games. Only POP:WW(3 or 4 thime both endings), Mafia(3rd time) and rest are RTS in my list.

prateekdwivedi1

The Game.
fps-medal of honour allied assault and crysis
rpg-(+fps)Bioshock
rts-Age Of Mythology Titans and Rise Of Nations
free roaming-gta 4(we all know that.)
adventure-assasins creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom