Best Free Video Editor and Convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
My coverter of choice is Any Video Coverter. Although I too feel Handbrake and Format Factory are the best out there although I donot use them.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
In Video Conversion...nothing can be as good as Handbrake & Freemake Video Converter
there are other Free Converters Format Factory & SUPER which I had used & they were good but after using Handbrake & Freemake I use only these two

My coverter of choice is Any Video Coverter. Although I too feel Handbrake and Format Factory are the best out there although I donot use them.

y not??

RahulB

Journeyman
For video editing I recommend Virtual Dub even though it has a sparse interface.. you can also try AVIDEMUX. For video conversion I recommend Handbrake. Here is the guide.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tutorials/149241-video-encoding-beginners.html

If you are comfortable with serious editing software you can try Lightworks it went opensource not so long ago
*www.lwks.com/

satinder

DELHIITE
What is the Video Quality when edited?
Does it match with different types of background seamlessly?

ratul

█████████████████
Even i have this confusion which is the best, but for the fastest, i would say Wondershare Video Converter, it's really fast than any other video converters, but unfortunately lacks the customization... :(

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
I use Format Factory..*www.pcfreetime.com/
It's a very good conversion tool..it supports a huge format..and a lots of option to customize..
Please test it.

digit.sh

Journeyman
Nothing beats ffmpeg. Thats it.
Only good audio/video processors other than ffmpeg are, Handbrake, Avidemux, Tencoder and MeGUI. But yes, I reiterate, ffmpeg is the father and mother of all multimedia processor softwares out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom