Best Free Video Editor and Convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
Does the converted video not look like a typical red-cyan video? Google for some sample images.

I know what red-cyan video/image is called..
I have 5/6 movies of this type and more than 100 of images in my collection..Like 1. John Carter 2. Piranha 3. Clash of the titan etc.
BTW the converted video looks like red-cyan without glass but when i use those spectacles it looks like normal video..also this video was converted to wondershare's red-cyan type .MP4 (you know there are two formats for 3D in this software).
Anyway can you please suggest any player that can play normal 2D to 3D. (except S Player).

I know what red-cyan video/image is called..
I have 5/6 movies of this type and more than 100 of images in my collection..Like 1. John Carter 2. Piranha 3. Clash of the titan etc.
BTW the converted video looks like red-cyan without glass but when i use those spectacles it looks like normal video..also this video was converted to wondershare's red-cyan type .MP4 (you know there are two formats for 3D in this software).
Anyway can you please suggest any player that can play normal 2D to 3D. (except S Player).
there's a player named "Stereoscopic Player", from which the Nvidia 3D Vision Player is derieved.

Can avidemux be used for simple cutting/merging and adding text to videos??? Is there any freeware which allows to convert a video to black/white?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
WOW op has not replied from last 1 year,and you guys are going on suggesting various softwares :lol::lol:

atleast see the date of thread created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom