Best EARPHONE within rs. 1000....apart from EP630

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
The thread title has my needs!!!

Please suggest earphones and only earphones.

My current ep630 has got a little left right balance problem and it annoys me!!!Can't listen to it

Noone???

Atleast tell some way to correct the left-right sound imbalance that I now have on my ep-630!!! Will replacing the pinplug help??

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sony fontopia :p
see sony india website.

*www.shopbot.ca/i-ca/2006/10/8455774216_small.jpg
This one is around 600

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
BTW, I wish Only earbuds.........:) :)
Like in ep630

Sony MDR-EX32LP is what I will like.
Any idea abt price?

wARRENTY??

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
BTW, I wish Only earbuds.........:) :)
Like in ep630

Sony MDR-EX32LP is what I will like.
Any idea abt price?

wARRENTY??

it's price is 1050rs. I bought it couple of months ago and they are pretty good.

When I asked Sony World, they said that it wont' come with any warranty and that if it is damaged in 3 days, they can replace it.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
it's price is 1050rs. I bought it couple of months ago and they are pretty good.

When I asked Sony World, they said that it wont' come with any warranty and that if it is damaged in 3 days, they can replace it.

No warrenty????
my ep630 was damaged and thanks to warrenty I replaced it. Now it's over and it's damaged again!!!

Wat if new one damages after 3 days!!! it's a big turnoff!!!!!!!!I was so excited!!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
No warrenty????
my ep630 was damaged and thanks to warrenty I replaced it. Now it's over and it's damaged again!!!

Wat if new one damages after 3 days!!! it's a big turnoff!!!!!!!!I was so excited!!

Like many others, my EP630 has less volume in the left channel now after about a year and limited usage. But the sound quality was really good.

aditya_v

Broken In
has anyone wondered that the imbalance could be because of excessive hearing?
I mean the imbalance could be because of imbalance in our hearing...

janitha

Wise Old Owl
has anyone wondered that the imbalance could be because of excessive hearing?
I mean the imbalance could be because of imbalance in our hearing...

Of course there can be imbalance in hearing. But why many people are complaining of the imbalance of EP630 only and that too after using it for months?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
In fact even I seemed to get imbalance in the EP 630 only after a month or so, the catch was that my right phone was giving less sound. But even I think it is coz of hearing imbalance in our ears and not phones. Swapping the sides seemed to eliminate imbalance to a certain degree for me.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
just take care of your ears :D you still got some 40+ years to live :p
I mostly listen to music via speakers now, just uses MDR Q22 earphone to watch movies.
*images.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/333/product-6417333.jpg

These bud type earphones looks cool but does more damage to ears. Choice is yours.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Nothing does harm to you or your hearing if you play music under safe level!!!!
The next thing I'll hear is to stop eating , cause eating makes you fat!!! :)

As per the topic, no my earphone malfunctioned, as swapping the sides also produce imbalance(obviously on the other side)......

So, coming back to the topic, kindly recommend me some more!!!
I had my eyes set on Sony MDR-EX32LP, but as desibond said it has no warranty!! What if, it causes hearing imbalance too, I won't be able to change it too.......that'll suck!!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ I have used it for months and still it is perfect. And I used it the hard way and there and used like a lot!!!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I would recommend an Bose inear, which comes under 1k. I don't know the exact model no. It sounds superb, even better than the EP-630 IMO.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I would recommend an Bose inear, which comes under 1k. I don't know the exact model no. It sounds superb, even better than the EP-630 IMO.

Bose under 1k!!! Now that's a news!!!!!
@desibond: Dil to MDR-EX32LP pe hi aya hai...... It would be available at SONY WORLD na...??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^yes.

Bose under 1k!!! Now that's a news!!!!!
@desibond: Dil to MDR-EX32LP pe hi aya hai...... It would be available at SONY WORLD na...??

You mean 10k or did you mean Boes in-ear? :)

@@eggman, ex32lp is not as loud as EP-630, which I feel is certainly a good thing as I won't be able to put ear-shattering sound. It does it's job well and also, it isolates the sound well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom