Best Dual SIM android phone?

monkey

Padawan
Can anyone tell me which is the best dual SIM (GSM-GSM) android phone in the market? Price no bar. It should have good camera and smooth interface.

pmkarun

Broken In
Can anyone tell me which is the best dual SIM (GSM-GSM) android phone in the market? Price no bar. It should have good camera and smooth interface.

Check this Link...

Android dual sim : Buy in India @ Flipkart.com

In branded models Samsung and HTC is providing Dual sim phones but the price tag of HTC is not at all justified...

Better go with a Single sim Smartphone and get basic dual sim phone..
It is just my personal opinion

sharang.d

Youngling
Hey!
If you want to go for a dual sim phone it would be better for you to buy non-smart phones. The ones you get under 5k.
There are a few dual sim androids but trust me the battery drains very quickly..

khanmahvish

Broken In
Go for ace duos if u want. Or u can wait for galaxy s duos if u are not in a hurry.

U know the specs of ace duos and its a great phone. Alternatively s duos has 5 mp camera front vga and ics with 1ghz proccy.. Gud enough for you

SunE

Professional Newbie
Please don't recommend Galaxy Ace duos. My friend bought it a couple of days back and I used it extensively yesterday. It is laggy like hell. The camera takes very grainy pictures and there's no flash. Many good apps and games are not supported. From what the user experience was like, it would only make a sensible buy if it was priced at 6k instead of 12k. Please wait for Galaxy S Duos as it sounds like a promising phone.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
If you leave out the Indo-Chinese brands, how many options do we have now?
Couple from samsung and one from HTC.
Now the htc one is grossly over-priced.
Among the Samsung ones, galaxy y duos can be an option.

However, android + dual sim can be very tricky. It is going to drain the battery very very fast.
If you are hell bent on android dual sim, get the galaxy y duos, does its job well.

Otherwise, as already suggested, get an android + a low end dual sim phone (Nokia 1** series / x1 - 01 / c1-01) etc.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Please don't recommend Galaxy Ace duos. My friend bought it a couple of days back and I used it extensively yesterday. It is laggy like hell. The camera takes very grainy pictures and there's no flash. Many good apps and games are not supported. From what the user experience was like, it would only make a sensible buy if it was priced at 6k instead of 12k. Please wait for Galaxy S Duos as it sounds like a promising phone.

avoid ace duos someone mentioned xperia tipo dual which IMO is a killer deal...3.2 inch HVGA screen,800 mhz proccy , and importantly ICS!!! and its not over under 10k!!!

or if u r comfortable with indian brands karbonn A9 and Spice Stellar Mi-425 aRE superb...
and these fones wouldnt be actually made by karbonn..
would be rebranded ZTE's/Huawei
Karbonn A9 Dual Sim Android Phone Review, Specs, Price - iGyaan India
Spice Stellar Mi-425 Review, Specs, Images, Video and Price - iGyaan

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Since Budget is not a problem, I think HTC Desire V is the best phone for you. But there are better options for the price if you can manage with single SIM.
HTC Desire V: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
I thought of Desire V but didn't find good reviews on it. I am open for non-android phones too but the OS should be good. I am not inclined towards Nokia. When is Xperia tipo dual expected? I like Xperia series.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
I hope no one will using 3G on both the sims :p

is it soo??? and xperia tipo dual would release in q3..
as far as other oses are concerned they dont have dual sim..
iOS and WP dont even have a normal sim slot..they all use micro sims except perhaps lumia 710..but that is a diffrent matter
nokia has good dual sims but all are feature phones,not smart phones
then there is the spice stellar mi-425 with a 1 ghz proccy,3.8 inch screen,5 mp cam which comes with dual sim..spice promises ICS for this
but spice handsets have an earpiece problem wherein the call quality deteriorates slowly(personal experience)
there is also karboon a9 but that again is personal choice not a unanimous decision
then there is the desire vc also
surprisingly it has 5 stars on flipkart but the specs are not very pleasing
it is completely absurd to spend anything over 18k on a single core 1 ghz processor phone with/without ics and with/without dual sim with only 512 mb ram and outdated adreno 200 gpu for the price
your best bet IMO would still be the xperia tipo dual.you wouldnt find a better specced phone with ics out of the box at its price

rgding s duos go for it only if priced @ the same price as the normal galaxy s i.e 18k

sandybrowne

Right off the assembly line
I have purchased a mobile phone a month ago and to dispell the myths and works a treat and it's a China model.

The mobile phone is really quick and has the Android Ice Cream Sandwich software.

The dual sim phone I purchased was the M279.
3g 1ghz Android dual sim mobile phone upto 4.3 inch capacitive screen -M279

I am unsure who the manufacturer is as all the literature has the company that supplied to us in UK so may be available elsewhere too.

Top Bottom