BEST COMP MONEY CAN BUY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I wont buy this . cause I dont want the video game characters to come off the screen and eat me :p

eddie

El mooooo
Amazing!!! Looks great but not for a non-gamer like me :)
Definitely something to flaunt though...

Satissh S

Youngling
Hmm wats the use? 4 GPU's in SLI.. worthless use of money. Instead of that i wud do myself a favour and get an IBM dual core powerpc (RISC design) with a high clockspeed of 2.4 or greater.. or a spark.

soham

In the zone
Take a look at XPS600 Renegade from Dell and then tell me which is the best computer money can buy. I think Alienware systems are overly priced when companies like DELL and Cyberpowersystems.com offer similar stuff at a much lower price.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
whats the news in this thread ????

best comp money can buy .. is that news ??

this shold be in the general section i think.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Cool man. Alienware is simply an out of earth rig. The design is simply awesome. Is there really a glow below the rig?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Ya, but not people here, but people there in the US and UK. I mean when the average income of middle class people is around Rs.15000 per month, in order to buy a high end gaming PC, you have to spend at least Rs.60000-Rs.70000. But the average income of americans is $2000 to $2500 per month, and alienware aurora desktop PC's cost only around $2500, i.e. one month's salary. So that's why americans are rich.. Try buying a SLI PC with top of the line components here, I am not speaking even about Quad SLI...

By the way, leave alone the components, the cabinet of Alienware is something very much to drool about and flaunt. 8)

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
yeah....i second that......ppl in the US r rich..........avg monthly salary is high...........for them, it aint much..........

Bottomline.....goto the US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom