Best Audio Player for 9k!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniket.cain

Padawan
cowon j3 or iaudio9 or sony NWZ-A844?

Cowon J3 over Sony NWZ-A844 anyday. I personally have both of them, and ever since I got my Cowon J3, the Sony is eating dust somewhere in the cupboards. I took it out one day to compare the sound quality, and put it back after some 20 minutes or so. However, compared to iPods, the Sony A844 sounds better. In fact, they are the 2nd best PMP I ever heard.

warrior047

In the zone
Cowon J3 over Sony NWZ-A844 anyday. I personally have both of them, and ever since I got my Cowon J3, the Sony is eating dust somewhere in the cupboards. I took it out one day to compare the sound quality, and put it back after some 20 minutes or so. However, compared to iPods, the Sony A844 sounds better. In fact, they are the 2nd best PMP I ever heard.

thank you but don't you think j3 is pricey? Does it deserve that for 4 gb at 9k!:shock: still, if u did say therez no other player around for some time from now better, i did go for it :-|

i own a zune hd and sony a844. Overall zune is awesome but sound wise, couldnt see much diff but i think zune has a little edge in that too! Ipods are not worth their price considering the sound quality alone.

aniket.cain

Padawan
thank you but don't you think j3 is pricey? Does it deserve that for 4 gb at 9k!:shock: still, if u did say therez no other player around for some time from now better, i did go for it :-|

i own a zune hd and sony a844. Overall zune is awesome but sound wise, couldnt see much diff but i think zune has a little edge in that too! Ipods are not worth their price considering the sound quality alone.

Yes, Cowon J3 is pricey. But I got the 16GB model for 8.7k only. Didn't hurt much. :razz:
You can look around for more players, but most people out there are interested in the features rather than the SQ. And that is the reason iPods get recommended everywhere over everything else.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
If Can you increase your budget buddy.Then you can get Apple Ipod Touch 4G @12.69k from Ebay.You know how good is ipod touch 4G

Hi Sorry to mention this, but in my own opinion, the sound quality of ipod sux totally, the bundled ear phones , are the worst . If you want all eye candy, install apps, play games( I have different devices to play games), and snob value and ultimate bragging rights and want to compromise for sound quality, please go ahead and get ipod.

If you want really good sound quality, and if sound quality is your only concern( which should be , its a music player after all) then please dump that ipod and get something from Sony(A series) / Cowon.

The above is just my opinion.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Buy Cowon MP3 Video Player C2 16Gb (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm sorry guys, I was busy with campus recruitments and after successfully acquiring two jobs I have upgraded my budget to 30k+ and will be going for the best smartphone money can buy, I will be buying in dec-jan as I believe new models will be coming by then(its been a while since Galaxy SII was out), I am looking at the next iteration of Galaxy or else the Sensation XE, so I'll post a new thread later, this thread is no longer needed, thanks for all the hard work, appreciated, this thread will help others very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom