Best android music player app (free)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I use TTpod. Its good futuristic looking UI, fetch album arts and lyrics automatically and plays them in sync with the song like karaoke. Also many features like shake the phone to shuffle song.
Try it once. Its chinese app but the most awesome. And I use it everyday.

icebags

Technomancer
is there any lite and minimal music app ? for just listening music with minimal controls, no album art or anything ......

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Use this thread *www.digit.in/forum/mobile-apps/187255-need-simple-music-player-3.html

Last edited:
Its Shocking that nobody mentioned Musixmatch
It is awesome music app with automatic lyrics synchronization and tags, album art correction.
And a beautiful UI.

Takes up a lot of space in your internal memory (when you are a moto e user). I think play music is the best and even walkwan works for me. Walkman look great on a bigger screen.

$hadow

Geek in making
Takes up a lot of space in your internal memory (when you are a moto e user). I think play music is the best and even walkwan works for me. Walkman look great on a bigger screen.

Lollipop made the album background look on the lock screen to make the music feel and look great.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try out this :
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=media.music.musicplayer&hl=en

It is, walkman is probably one of the better made players out there, it has it all. Tho the app suggested here looks cheap to me no offence, just personal opinion, shuttle + is definitely a pretty good option for 2gb ram users.

LeoTechLion

Broken In
If you want mostly all music file to play on your phone try dolphin player (UI is cheap.) MX player is also very good. poweramp is best. if you want it free, (full version), pay for it and buy from Play store.

Sent from my Spice Mi-498 using Digit, powered by appyet.com

// Mod Edit: Please keep rules of the forum in mind. Consider this a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
if you want it free, (full version), pay for it and buy from Play store. .

just a word of advice,piracy discussions are a taboo here(for obvious and righteous reasons)
I suggest you delete this bit before you get into trouble with a mod :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom