Best android music player app (free)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Recently bought the Yu Yureka phone. :lol: :-D

However, it doesn't have an inbuilt music player app, uses Play music as player by default. :shock:

Was wondering which is the most commonly used(recommended/best?) music app by the community here on Digit forum. :cool:

Please put forward your views.

Just to keep things in perspective, I am already using a Galaxy S3 and Redmi 1S, so my expectations are a bit...high ;)

Thanks in advance :)

Minion

Conversation Architect
Whats wrong in using google play music it is free does the jobs without ads try mavan music player or if you can spend some money then get poweramp.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get CyanogenMod's Apollo Music Player or the Music App in LiquidSmooth rom (I like this one)

[APP][L][JB] HenryMP, a Material design vers… | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

Any other apk will also do.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
[MENTION=5526]mukherjee[/MENTION] : Try musiXmatch it has a gr8 lyrics sync function which willl automatically get the lyrics of a song u play...good for singing. :cool:

Whats wrong in using google play music it is free does the jobs without ads try mavan music player or if you can spend some money then get poweramp.
Google Play Music doesn't support all files such as m4a.

OP
mukherjee

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
[MENTION=5526]mukherjee[/MENTION] : Try musiXmatch it has a gr8 lyrics sync function which willl automatically get the lyrics of a song u play...good for singing. :cool:

Google Play Music doesn't support all files such as m4a.

Thanks, will try.
Presenty am trying out rocket player

ankush28

Bazinga
Google Play is perfect (atleast for me)

• Upto 20,000 songs can be uploaded (Already uploaded around 400)
  • Weekly FREE albums (You've to switch to US play store)
  • FREE, No ads, clean interface and pre-installed on most phones

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Besides, the tried and tested PowerAmp and Neutron you should also look into the following

NRGplayer (new)
DeaDBeeF Player
Noozy
n7player Music Player (best UI)
AIMP (popular on Windows)

Finally, if you have root permissions, then don't forget to check out Viper4Android | XDA Thread which helps you squeeze out maximum amount of audio performance out of your phone.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
no one knows about TTPOD? i dont know if its free (I could only find it on Blac*Ma**) but its better than all the players I've used, PowerAMP, MusicXMatch, Google Play, Apollo.

maheshn

Journeyman
Why no one using JetAudio?

For the record, I'm having a Redmi 1S, which does have a built in music player, but I'm also using:

1) AIMP for audio (playlist manager is better than anything else)
2) MX Player and VLC for video (If you get these only take them from the play store, don't download APK files from dodgy sites). They play nearly everything
3) JetAudio for better audio quality.

There are a great many free alternatives out there, take your time to go through the google play store and choose a good one (or more than one :) )

Regards

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
any body tried this

[APP][MATERIAL] Dark Music Player [4.4+][MIN… | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

UI looks awesome

I have the white one, it isn't great but it's okayish...many problems like playing songs from different albums and all, this version might have improved. Will give it a try

Top Bottom